30. The door?

Taehyung really drank a lot today. When they arrived at the hotel, he needed Jung Joon to support him up to his room.

Jimin thought that he would like to give him a hand, but Jung Joon immediately said, "No worries, please just follow."

Even though he was this drunk, Taehyung still hadn't let go of Jimin's hand.

Jimin felt a bit embarrassed, but Jung Joon didn't question him at all, nor did the assistants who helped Taehyung. It seemed this was something normal that no one need to be surprised or care about.

Jimin thought inside his heart: Taehyung's group of assistants is really of good quality! Every one of them is steady, reliable, dependable, and competent!

The steady and reliable assistants who were being 'loved by association' were jumping here and there in the WhatsApp group, "Looking up close, the darling is even more adorable!"

"That cute wife's looks is simply going to sweeten people!"

"It's a pity that the boss is dead drunk."

"It's a pity+1."

"It's a pity+2."

"It's a pity+......"

"Quit it already. There's no school bus to the kindergarten here."

Luckily for them, Jimin had no idea about this 'Big brother Joon and the Young Servants Group', or else he would have them ban this group!

Jimin slept very early that night. He had a dream. In his dream, there were his grandpa, father and mother, and they were looking at the crescent moon. Jimin was wearing a white suit, standing under a cherry blossom tree in full bloom. He was nervous and eager, like he was waiting for someone.

Who was he waiting for?

He was waiting for Taehyung.

Why was he waiting for Taehyung?

In his dream, Jimin was blushing like those cherry blossom petals that were floating all over the sky.

Taehyung, Taehyung......

People were really this interesting. They might be unable to like someone in their whole life, but they might also be so deeply in love that they were unable to extricate themselves just because of a split second glance.

Jimin smiled as he waited, his heart was thumping anxiously. He was so happy, as if he was embracing a beautiful sea of flowers.

"What kind of qualifications do you have?"

All of a sudden, a gloomy and cold voice could be heard from the corner.

Jimin tensed up and his complexion was pale. He turned around to see that the sea of flowers had turned into an abyss.

Jimin stood straight, keeping his composure as he called out, "Brother Jae."

The man sneered at him and said, "Aren't you a foolish one for calling someone who's about to kill you brother?"

Jimin woke up with a start. He gasped heavily, cold sweat was running down his forehead.

He looked around and out of the window. The sun had risen outside, and the sky had turned white like the jade plate washed in thick ink.

Jimin took deep breaths and calmed himself down slowly. The feeling of being stared at by a venomous snake faded with the night and his thoughts gradually became clear.

He got up and went into the bathroom to have a cold shower. After that, he finally recovered completely.

The death system pondered for awhile, then decided not to say anything yet.