6.Your role, I accept

For this vexed brother, Haan Woo did not waste his breath.

Taehyung asked him, "Director Haan seems to have never managed his birthday?"

Haan Woo replied: "Have not taken care since young."

Taehyung's complexion did not change, Haan Woo said again: "Also, doesn't matter, Jimin likes doing these unexpected surprises."

The last four words were said with quite gnashing of teeth, but with the atmosphere, it was instead emphasized as a show-off.

Taehyung said softly: "You have a good relationship."

Haan Woo said: "Good enough. I know him more than 10 years; his parents want to put us together..."

This was a joke, he is gay. Jimin is not straight, but sorry, he is not willing to top, It's too tiring. Jimin, that kind of guy... He can only be pressed when you look at his height.

Taehyung sipped his lip, the last words he connected.

In fact, Haan Woo has not finished yet. Under normal circumstances, he will joke about it and say that he and Jimin must be able to make up a bunch. It can be said that there is no hope for the combination of heaven and earth in the mountains!

However, he did not have time to say that, Jimin quickly said: "Come, let's eat the cake, have a snack before the meal. Let's celebrate Brother Haan's birthday!"

This was a very sincere statement. Jimin, with a pair of big bright eyes, was really looking forward to.

Haan Woo was feeling very uncomfortable. He thought Jimin was playing something.

Jimin urged him: "Quick, cut the cake!"

Haan Woo whispered: "There is no bomb in this cake?"

Jimin gave him a supercilious look: "Silly, ah? Kill you and I'll live?"

Haan Woo is used to teasing him every day: "Also, when I die you will definitely commit suicide in the name of love."

Jimin: "Martyrdom nonsense!"

Their voices were not loud, but the private room was not large. Taehyung was right beside them and it was heard clearly.

His eyes drooped slightly, and his mouth was pressed down with coldness.

Haan Woo finally cut the cake. Jimin was dissatisfied with his speed. He immediately robbed the knife and said, "You give it to me!" He felt he was too eager, and he found an excuse to say, "The birthday celebrant should sit. I'll do it instead!"

Haan Woo really wanted to know what medicine he ate.

Jimin cut the cake and let Liu help him with dividing it. He finally picked up a piece and sent it to Taehyung. He was slightly uncomfortable, but he still laughed: "Taste it, it's delicious."

With less than ten minutes left, the chocolate is hidden in the cake. As long as Taehyung takes a bite, he will complete the task!

The task did not require for Taehyung to eat all the chocolates. Just eat one is enough!

Jimin was trying to praise his wittiness, and the result was a fail.

Taehyung smiled but his voice was a bit cold, like a frozen metal, and that unique texture made people feel uncomfortable.

He said: "Thank you, but I don't like to eat sweets."

Jimin: "..."

Don't... don't want to eat it?!

Jimin hurriedly whispered: "It's not sweet. This cake is not sweet at all; Haan Woo does not like to eat sweets, so I got this cake..."

Taehyung frowned and could not bear to hear any more. He got up and said, "I'm sorry, I'll go to the bathroom."