48. Haan Woo's first love

Jimin told Haan Woo where he was. He had to cooperate with Haan Woo again for a bit.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Taehyung?" Can these two not throw any dog food just for a minute!?

Jimin said that it was Haan Woo, then hurriedly added, "I suspect that Shijin is back."

Jungkook reacted for a moment then remembered that Fatty Woo and Shijin used to have an affair. He asked, "What's going on with them?"

Jimin paused for a moment before he stated, "It's a long story! In short, I have to help Haan Woo first."

Jungkook whispered, "I'm not done with my meal yet..."

Jimin apologized. "I'll treat you to a meal some other day?"

Jungkook would really like to ask, "Just the two of us?"

But he didn't have the nerve to ask that. Jungkook simply waved his hand and said, "Let's go, let's go! Looking at you troublesome people really annoys me!"

Jimin immediately went downstairs. Haan Woo had actually been waiting for him there. Haan Woo was probably already on the way when he called.

He drove a particularly dazzling supercar. He also dressed up in a devastatingly handsome look; he was wearing sunglasses, exposing his sharp, fair chin. Haan Woo looked the real evildoer.

It had been awhile since Jimin saw Haan Woo with this all-out aura, he was not used to it.

Haan Woo looked at Jimin, then raised his lips to a smile. His voice was as enchanting as it could be, "Why are you out playing with your friends?"

Father, you're clearly the one who called me out! However, Jimin still needed to keep his pretense, he had to act like he could not be separated from Haan Woo... Just thinking about it sent shivers down his body. Jimin felt like he was really struck by lightning...

When he was still mulling over the problem, the front passenger seat's door opened and a tall man came down.

He wore a fine-tailored suit, had a handsome feature and composed manner, he was the type of man who made people could not help but look more.

Jimin stared at him for awhile, he actually didn't recognize that the man was Shijin.

In his impression, Shijin was equivalent to the word 'arrogance'.

Young, flashy, and very evil.

He was absolutely the chief of the delinquents, the type who would bite the owner if he was just a bit careless.

Shijin was clearly younger than them by two years, yet he unexpectedly had grown more mature than them and was really steady.

Jimin was absolutely dumbfounded.

Shijin threw him a faint smile. "Long time no see."

Jimin was even more dumbfounded. In his memory, when they met the last time, the way Shijin looked at him was filled with killing aura.

But now, his cruelty had disappeared. He was a man of proper etiquette. He had matured to be a charming man.

Time was an amazing thing, it could unexpectedly change someone so much.

Jimin greeted Shijin.

Haan Woo knew about Jimin's acting skills very well, so he had to take the initiative to do his part for most of it. Haan Woo approached and pulled Jimin's hand, then said softly, "You drank?"

Jimin did drink a bit, just a little bit. He simply didn't know what to say. Then, Haan Woo pinched him hard. It was really painful! Jimin's eyes immediately brimmed with tears. He looked up to Haan Woo and said, "I only drank a bit."