9. Saved by the benefactor

What he never thought would happen, what he could not even think would happen, happened!

Right in front of him, but not to him!

He's so angry that he could not keep his smile!

Haan Woo was still saying: "This action is actually very difficult. First of all, Taehyung, you can't show a tired look. Shin Hye, you have to look at him with trust but you're also very surprised. When you look at each other, Taehyung, you should give her a look of pampering. Shin Hye, your complexion must look a bit reddish..."

After he said a bunch, Shin Hye smiled and said: "This...I don't think I can do it."

Haan Woo said: "No problem! Believe in Taehyung!" This action is more difficult for the man, the woman, well, as long as there is a surprise, shy, and affectionate appearance.

Shin Hye said: "I don't trust myself..."

Haan Woo was puzzled.

Shin Hye finished what she was saying: "I recently gained a lot of weight ... Taehyung, can he really lift me up?"

Haan Woo didn't believe the mouth of the actress. Saying she was fat, 0.0001 kilograms are also in the fat category? It's like who hasn't had a hundred and eighty!

He waved his hand and said: "Nothing, it's okay, Taehyung's physical strength is very good, this I know."

After he finished this, many people looked at him. Haan Woo also responded: He is gay and has long been out of the closet, so what he said easily affected people's crooked minds.

He continued: "Do not think much, ah, I have seen a few films of Taehyung before, to know him, after all, to find a male lead, one must be appropriate for the job."

Saying Haan Woo added another sentence: "Again, Taehyung is a straight man. I will not hit straight men."

Taehyung looked at Jimin.

Jimin is thinking: What are you looking at, you straight bastard! He glared at him.

He is so fierce, Taehyung was full of laughter. He hasn't started the scene yet and he was already enticing. Shin Hye, who was near him, was afraid to look at him directly!

9.40AM

They started the scene, but it was a pity that the man who was doing the lifting did not lift the person who urgently needed to be lifted.

Jimin looked at him resentfully. The envy and hate in his eyes are too obvious.

Haan Woo's too immersed in shooting and could not extricate himself, otherwise, he would find the face of the "bitter woman" beside him.

Haan Woo did not find out but Taehyung could see clearly.

He found that Jimin was jealous, and his heart was filled with sweetness. Because there was emotion brought in, the teaser was taken very smoothly; it was successful after two or three times.

Shin Hye was still slightly red, she unconsciously played and was completely taken by Taehyung to the role, as if she really returned to the age of seventeen or eighteen, met her young husband, and he... stop. When her husband was eighteen years old, he was a white cold chicken. Holding her took time, don't even mention lifting up!

Haan Woo looked at the photos and was very happy: "It's so beautiful! It's so perfect!"

Jimin looked over and saw it, he became sour and angry: "Insincere!"

Haan Woo smiled at him: "Your acting skills are insincere."

Jimin looked at Taehyung's eyes as if they had twinkling stars, he inexplicably shivered, his mouth deepened: "With Taehyung's acting skills, I am afraid his future wife will be cheated to death!"