59. Taehyung's fiancee

I completed the main story today but I didn't add smut. Even though I'm thinking about writing a smut part but since it takes too much time to write I think I should put a condition. How about you shower the story with whole lot of comments and votes🤔

Note:- who'd comment the most is gonna be added in special mentioned accounts on last chapter.💕💕💕

*************************

Death System promptly stated, "It's not my fault!"

Jimin thought inside his heart: 'Even if i blamed you, what good would that do? It's not like you could explain the whole story about this matter clearly to Taehyung even if I blamed you!'

It was obviously impossible.

Taehyung stared at Jimin.

Jimin stammered for a while, but still couldn't come up with a proper sentence. "Uhm...I...am..."

Fuck, what am I supposed to say!?

Taehyung once again showed perfect consideration. He said, "Take the medicine for now."

He immediately changed the topic!

Jimin breathed out a huge sigh, then hurriedly said, "Right, right, right, I should take the medicine first."

The Death System retracted its lips. "You should take one to cure your stupidity."

Jimin was afraid that he would run his own mouth again, so he didn't want to squabble recklessly with Death System anymore.

He held the bowl of medicine, stared at it for a while, then stopped.

The mission isn't complete yet...

It was too awkward. He had to ask Taehyung to feed him in this situation. Wasn't this too...too inappropriate to do?

But he needed to take the medicine three times a day. If he missed this chance, could it be that he had to take the medicine one more time tomorrow morning?

There was enough time, but it would be too troublesome.

But if he had to be fed now, how on earth should he tell Taehyung?

What he had just blurted out was quite baffling. Not wanting to get married? Whom did he not want to get married to?

If it was the past him, he would just treat it as a joke. But currently, it happened right after Taehyung had a heart-to-heart talk with him.

Jimin wasn't stupid, either. He understood the meaning behind Taehyung's words.

Taehyung felt that they had just gotten familiar (with each other) for about twenty days. Even though they were stuck together with each other everyday, showed affection to each other, and even went to that extent, the time was simply too short.

Such a short amount of time was when people usually acted the most impulsively and were unable to consider things carefully.

Be it like, love, or even solemn pledges of love, all of them were not enough as proofs.

Because humans were sentimental beings, they could even entrust their lives to each other when they were passionately in love, but these might not be able to survive the ordeal of time.

Taehyung was afraid that Jimin was only seized by a momentary impulse and that he would regret it when that impulse was gone.

And time itself was the most reliable thing to determine whether or not it was only an impulse.