22. Like him back?

DING DONG KNOCK KNOCK YAY NEW CHAPTER~~ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Jimin used a great amount of willpower to keep himself from jumping high!

He had sat down just like what that damned death system said, but what now? How Jimin should feed Taehyung popcorn!?

Jimin could rely on his extraordinary acting skill to get himself accidentally sitting down, but what about this popcorn thing?

No matter how unexpected it might be, he shouldn't be able to accidentally feed someone popcorn!

Jimin was very anxious that he wanted to stand up immediately.

But he was not able to! QAQ

The death system encouraged him, "Come on, all that's left is three popcorn to feed. Don't let your previous efforts go to waste!"

Jimin, "......"

But what the death system said made sense. Now he was like standing at the end of the very long journey already, just one more step and he would win it!

Hang in there. He just needs to hang in there.

Jimin took a deep breath, his face turning bright red as he strived to say these with trembling voice, "You... Seem like wanted to eat something."

Taehyung couldn't hear what he said at all.

Jimin continued to say, "The popcorn is very tasty, you should try it out."

Jimin said as he tried to keep himself positive: This is normal, very normal. It's just feeding him popcorn, it's not a big deal!

Jimin picked up the popcorn as he trembled and fed it into Taehyung's mouth.

He wouldn't be foolish enough to only feed him one at a time. Jimin immediately grabbed three of them at once and fed it to Taehyung in one go.

Fortunately, the popcorn was small so it melted in his mouth. Taehyung seemed to be in a daze as he ate the popcorn.

The death system hurriedly tried to comfort Jimin as he said, "Congratulations to you for completing the daily mission. You got the reward of one life point."

Jimin did shameful things just because of this single life point!

Jimin would really like to stand up immediately by now, but since the great movie king had finally come back to his senses, he held Jimin by his waist, making his tiny butt which had gotten away to fall back onto Taehyung's thighs.

Jimin turned entirely stiff.

Taehyung took Jimin into his arms all at once, bringing the two of them face to face. Taehyung's pitch black eyes became sparkly as they reflected the big screen.

Jimin suspected that he had seen the galaxy.

Taehyung's and Jimin's forehead were now at equal height. Taehyung called out as he raised his uncontrollable lips, "Jimin."

Jimin couldn't even say half a word.

Taehyung asked him, "Can I kiss you?"

Jimin, "...................."

Even though he asked, it was obvious that he wouldn't wait for Jimin to answer. Taehyung tilted his head and kissed him. As Taehyung touched his lips, it made the caramel scent of the popcorn spread around as if the whole cinema was filled with the sweetness of this crispy yellow thing.

Jimin became confused upon being kissed by Taehyung, but he didn't feel like pushing Taehyung away at all.

Taehyung let go of him to take a look at his lovely visage. He couldn't help but kiss Jimin again.