25. Go to Versace first

When you were unlucky, misfortune would happen no matter how careful you were.

Haan Woo who was currently on the faraway in Korea would really like to give them a call: I beg you, please don't create any trouble for me, my relationship with Jimin is simply a pure father and son relationship, alright!?

Let alone Daddy Haan, Baby Jimin was confused, too!

What has this situation become!?

Just like that, Jungkook looked at him then sneered as he said, "You two have slept together since long ago?"

Not waiting for Jimin to recover from the shock, he said again in a fret, "Fuck it, I'll never be able to return home anymore!"

Jimin wanted to ask him for an explanation, so he started, "Kook......."

Jimin hadn't finished his words, but Jungkook interrupted him and stated, "Whatever, why would I even care about these things? If you like to sleep with him, then do as you wish. But I'll never give you my blessing and I won't attend your wedding. Damn it, we're over!"

Jimin, "......"

Jimin reacted rather slowly towards Jungkook's words. But could it be that Jungkook had an unrequited love towards Haan Woo?

But didn't Jungkook harbored hatred towards Haan Woo for so many years already?

Don't tell me, this was some kind of play like 'because I like you, I'll tease you'?

Couldn't these brats just make up already!?

Jimin said carefully, "My relationship with Brother Woo isn't anything like what you're thinking of."

Jungkook didn't quite catch the latter half of what Jimin said. He could only hear the way Jimin addressed 'Brother Woo', then he looked at Jimin from the side of his eyes as he said, "I'm older than you, too."

Jimin, "......"

Someone with reckless fashion sense like him was indeed different from the rest of the people. His brain circuit was poisonous, normal people wouldn't be able to keep up with it!

Jungkook asserted, "Call me brother Jungkook!"

Jimin was terrified of him that he had goosebumps and jumped. "Please don't tease me, would you?"

"Who's teasing you?" said Jungkook, "Why would you call that fatty Haan as brother Woo, but you call me Kookie?"

Jimin suddenly felt he had travelled back in time. It seemed as if he had returned to high school time again.......

Jimin said with a forced smile, "You're just three days older than me." Haan Woo was older than him by a year, so it's normal for him to address Haan Woo as brother.

Jungkook said, "So because I'm older than you just by three days, it's not counted as being older?"

Jimin remained silent as he looked at him.

Jungkook became itchy upon being looked at by Jimin that way. He couldn't help but to pinch Jimin. The smooth feeling from Jimin's skin made him felt much better. Then he said, "Let alone three days, even if it's three seconds, I'm still older than you."

Jimin didn't dare to offend him, so he said, "Brother Kook is good, Brother Kook is smart, long time no see Brother Kook."

Jimin called him brother, but Jungkook felt more uncomfortable than before. He groaned, then moved over and looked out of the window.

Jimin let out a sigh. He had distressed Jungkook somehow.

If Jungkook really had unrequited love for Haan Woo.......