13.Ninety-nine roses

He doesn't really know what it is?

Of course, he knows that after all, he has been made to die by it. Ah, it's half dead and half alive!

How hard is Taehyung?

Straight man, how hard you have become such a straight man!

Jimin felt that his three views were shaking.

He did not dare to move, and Taehyung did not dare to move too.

He(TH) took the thin waist and tried to force him but He didn't want to scare him.

This taste is hard to say. Of course, he can't say it by the mouth, but somewhere is honest, so he can't do anything right now.

The posture that the two kept at this time was quite terrible.

Jimin is back to the scene, because he was almost wrestled and was placed on the waist by Taehyung. He doesn't know if the buoyancy of the water is too great or the strength of the scene is too big. Anyway, Jimin is now floating from the ground. The entire upper body is exposed, and the white skin as beautiful as the silky pearls.

According to the length of the hand on his waist, the owner of the hand is more beautiful. He is behind Jimin, and the fascination in a pair of black eyes does not need to be covered. He (Th) wants to lean forward and kiss his neck.

At such a critical time, the key is an important moment to be discarded, and the little Minnie is unprecedentedly wit! "The death system, you get out!" He squinted at the death system.

The death system: "Oh, no, I am not too embarrassed to see."

Jimin: This is a spicy chicken system!

He calmed down and asked: "The touch in the mission is not limited to my hand touch?"

The death system understood, and he was reluctant to say: "No."

Jimin was happy: "So, as long as it is any part of my body that touches the abdominal muscles of Taehyung?"

The death system: "Yes, your buttocks are also OK."

Now the body part of Jimin that is the closest to the Tae's abdominal muscle is his... Well, the elegant point is the hip.

Jimin is relieved.

The death system is not reconciled: "Are you sure you want to do this? You won't regret on it later."

Jimin's focus is: "The contact surface is big, I can't touch all eight packs with hand, but.......! but now that part will be capable..."

The death system was underway to bad heart:" To be safe, you'd better move and rub, this would certainly be able to touch it a hundred percent"!

Jimin said: "Still rub ah?"

The death system said: "If You don't listen, the task fails, don't blame me."

Although he think this spicy chicken is certainly not good, but Jimin carefully pondered, he still feels necessary, such a good opportunity to miss again, this task of touching the abdominal muscle!

Jimin took a deep breath: "I am up!"

The death system is laughing: "Come on!"

They talked for a long time, but in reality they were just blinking.

Jimin was moving. At first, Taehyung thought that he was going to run. He couldn't help but hold him tightly, but who would have thought that Jimin did not run and leaned back, the two people's bodies were not in direct contact, but this is closely attached!