42. I like you

There were about eight to nine people in the young assistants' group alone. When added up with the crew......

The number of people were definitely more than enough, there was no need to worry about it further.

Jimin felt very happy momentarily. He still felt somewhat nervous since there would be so many people around. His -100 acting skill was going to depreciate a lot more.

In the event that his performance was too unnatural, what to do if the director dislike him?

Brother Jimin had never been so nervous because of acting for so many years already.

But now...... He was in a panic!

The director of《Devotion》was Ki Hong. He was very experienced. His film wouldn't necessarily do well in the box office, but they would certainly be shortlisted in the major film festival. He even won an award last time.

Just like this time, he braced himself to try on such a niche theme which others wouldn't dare to shoot.

Since the start, he wanted to have Taehyung to play the leading role, but Taehyung didn't accept (the role). Taehyung had thoughts of shifting into behind-the-scenes post in recent years, and he really wouldn't want to take such a role which could outrage people in a glance.

But Taehyung wanted to work together with Jimin in a project, and this theme was undoubtedly the best.

Taehyung told Ki Hong, "I could do it, but I'd like to designate the other actor."

Ki Hong thought that Taehyung would bring in someone new. Even though he felt doubtful, he agreed because he knew that Taehyung was dedicated (to his work). Even if Taehyung brought in a new actor, he would pick someone reliable, there should be no problem with their acting skills. Moreover, if he could find a partner he liked, the result would be much better.

But who would have thought that Taehyung would actually pick Jimin.

Of course Ki Hong knew who Jimin was!

Actually, in terms of appearance, Jimin was very suitable to play Ji Sang's role. His beauty, young, naive and pure appearance was very in line with the personalities of his character.

But!

Their life experiences differed greatly. Ji Sang had a hard life throughout, yet he still grew up to be a dazzling adult. That kind of accumulative beauty wasn't something the small dandy Jimin could act out.

Sure enough, actors acting their characters out didn't necessarily mean they had to experience everything their characters had, the focus was acting it out.

However...... Half of the entertainment industry knew that our Brother Jimin lacked nothing but acting skills.

It was still alright to let him play as himself.

But for him to act? Could we please not talk about such a difficult topic? 😂

As a result, Ki Hong declined with all his might. He didn't want Jimin (to act in his movie) even if he was beaten to death.

Taehyung very bluntly stated, "If it's not him, then I won't accept the role."

Ki Hong, "......"

Shit, Lao Zi only wanted 'fresh flowers', not the ones under it!

It was a pity that the fresh flowers wouldn't move out of its hotbed. No matter what, it only wanted to be sold in bundle.

What to do now? Ki Hong was at a loss that he stayed up all night.