33. sweetening his 'love rival'

As soon as Jimin came in, Jungkook hung up.

It could be seen that Jungkook's heart was filled with sour taste just by a glance. Jimin chased Taehyung out while he was still wearing his pajamas, that proved just how much in a rush he was!

What would Taehyung even do then? Would that (kind of) slick person jump into the Seine River? Even if you beat me to death, I still doubt he would.

But Jungkook didn't say anything.

Jimin was very straightforward. He looked at Jungkook and said to his face, "Brother Kook, regardless if what you said before was a joke or not, I'd like to tell you what I had in mind."

Jungkook, "......"

In his mind, there was a row of knives in front of him. After ten years of stagnation, they would finally blot out the sky, cover up the earth and then stab him.

As expected, Jimin didn't leave even a little room for him to maneuver. What he said was straight to the point without the slightest hesitation, "I've always thought of you as my close brother. Just like brother Woo, you're both my best friends."

Those resolute words fell sharply into the tip of Jungkook's heart, but they weren't as painful or terrible as he thought they would be.

The knife that hung over his head made his heart trembled with fright more than when it (finally) fell off. As said Fear of life closes off more opportunities for us than fear of death ever does.

Now everything was over. When his delusion had been crushed out, he felt inexplicably relaxed.

Certainly......

Master Jeon was about to explode. He said in anger, "Who's the same as your brother Woo? You obviously regard him higher than me."

Jimin, "......"

Jungkook said resentfully, "You still dare say that you didn't favor him more?"

Jimin gave a wry smile as he said, "That time–"

"Stop saying 'that time', just focus on now." The more Jungkook thought about it, the angrier he grew, "You wouldn't even tell me when you've come all the way to country F!"

Jimin became quite awkward......

Jungkook said again, "It wasn't until I bumped into Liu that I knew you were here. I called you three times, but you wouldn't answer at all!"

Jimin said in a low voice, "I... answered you later, didn't I?"

Jungkook responded, "You must have answered because Liu had secretly informed you beforehand!"

President Jeon was like Sherlock Holmes, guessing things right at first guess.

What could Jimin say? He could only look down at his toes and put on a very ashamed expression.

The moment Jungkook looked at him like that, he became soft-hearted. He didn't know that Taehyung was there, so he gave Jimin a good scolding, "You little white-eyed wolf, I've cared for you for so many years, you wouldn't even come to see me for a while, yet you would chase Taehyung till country F. Now tell me, have you matured even a little? He only came here for three days, do you even need to follow him all the way here?"

Jimin was red all over his face. Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung was there. If he knew, t-this conversation was a bit......

Jungkook added, "You only know to be shy now? Chasing thousands of miles until here...... Why didn't you feel more embarrassed back then!?" Jungkook almost said 'chasing your husband thousand miles until here' and was so angry about that, he didn't want to accept it!