31. An Act

A story of lead dancer of the boy band BTS Park Jimin and a god tier esports player Kim Taehyung, tied by an engagement arranged by their parents. Taehyung thinks Jimin is his die hard fan which's not true. Because what Jimin likes about Taehyung is his memes. 

Taehyung: "Since you're my fan, I'll take that into consideration and forgive you this time."

Jimin frozen in place-"Huh?" 

"God Tae!" Jimin exclaimed, relying on the absolute best acting skills in his arsenal. "I've been your fan for such a long time. So give me your autograph, okay?"

That little act would save his hide, and later he could even sell the autograph.

It was the perfect plan.

Taehyung staring at Jimin, not commenting on Jimin's genuinely awful acting skills, In the end tracked down an autograph board to sign for Jimin.

Jimin: God Tae, I love you so much. god Tae is the best.

A few moment later:

 Host: "In the recent world championship tournament of the FPS game, the MVP Taehyung's total elimination count was...?"

Jimin cautiously: "...seven. Seven?" .

The host, wearing a mournful expression, "It's two hundred and nineteen."

Taehyung to Jimin: "explain"

Jimin: "I think your memes are better looking than you."

Taehyung: ....

To read the full story check out my new book ARRANGED LOVE

****************************************

Even if there was no mission, Jimin definitely was going to clear things up!

Old Jeon actually liked him? This was too unimaginable!

Jimin was about to say something, but the person involved had left......

His legs were very long, one step for him was equal to two steps for a normal person. Without waiting for Jimin to react, Taehyung had already gone into the elevator!

The death system reminded him, "Please note, you have to make things clear in front of Taehyung."

"......"

Jimin cursed it. "You're pushing me into a pit!"

The death system said reasonably, "Aren't you the promiscuous one? You didn't even close the door, got him to catch you red-handed!"

Jimin said, "You're actually Taehyung's system, aren't you!?"

The death system responded, "I'm your daddy!"