61. Old Woo and old Jeon

Jimin was surprised upon seeing the two. "Why are you two here together?"

Ever since they didn't need to put up an act anymore, Old Woo and Old Jeon had returned to 'mutually' dissing each other, so they were basically on different circumstances now. It was really surprising to see the two of them showing up together now.

Poor Jimin had long forgotten about the news. He even thought that the two agreed to come and freeload some meals together.

The truth was, when Haan Woo and Jungkook saw the news in the early morning, their mood turned from clear to cloudy in a minute; when they checked it through their respective circles, cloudy turned to overcast; when it was confirmed to be the truth, the overcast turned into rainstorm!

Their (work) efficiency was almost the same. Needless to say, Haan Woo was essentially a big shot in the entertainment circle. It didn't take long for him to check out that news. On the other hand, even though Jungkook was more mixed with the circle abroad, his family's influence was mostly circulated here, so he got whatever he wanted to know easily.

As soon as they were certain that it was 'the truth', the first thing they could recall in their mind was to check on their silly son.

If by any chance Jimin shut himself in his room to cry silently, that would be too miserable.

They rushed over after feeling the storm, only to see such a sight.

The 'scumbag' had come to whitewash himself and even made their little poor son cry, then the pitiful boy pushed the scum man out...

Could this even be tolerated?

Jungkook exploded first. "I already told you from a long time before that he is a swindler, he's only teasing and playing with you, but you didn't believe me. How about now? This fucking jerk!"

Haan Woo's face turned really dark. "Movie King Tae, since you've already liked someone, why would you still need to bother our Min!?"

Jimin was dumbfounded for a while before he reacted. Fuck, they're not here to have (free) meals, but to beat someone up!

Shoot, they knew nothing about what happened in the past. If this really turned into a fight, it's going to be too freaking awkward!

When he noticed that Jungkook was about to raise his fist, Jimin promptly covered Taehyung by standing in front of him. He shouted, "Hold on!"

Old Jeon was enraged, but still kept his attitude of resignation and indifference. "You're still defending him? That video is real, it's not staged. The things he said there were his true words!"

Jimin hurriedly stated, "I know, I know!"

Jungkook was about to explode. "You already knew, yet you're still defending him?"

Jimin said, "Calm down, calm down, hear me out first."

Jungkook was unable to calm himself down. He felt that Jimin was too obsessed with Taehyung. Jimin had most likely been swayed by Taehyung's sweet words!

Haan Woo was quite calm, but he was on Jungkook's side. He said, "Feelings aren't something which one could just let go easily. In Movie King Tae's case, you certainly had to pay the cost after saying such a thing at that time, right?"

Jimin wanted to say something, but Haan Woo raised his hand and stopped him from doing so. He continued, "A young newcomer who had just gotten popular suddenly declared that he has someone he likes on a TV program, and that he can't do without them. During that time, these words wouldn't get him more fans, but would cause a huge trouble for him instead."