15. Exposed

After a while, Jimin resolutely said, "Won't do it!"

The death system said: "10 life points ah, after doing you can rest for 10days."

Jimin attitude firmly: "Will not do!"

The death system said:" It's all right, there's one month to go, maybe you can do it accidentally."

Jimin didn't want to talk to him and throw him a "hehe".

The cheeky system is fearless, after catching "hehe" back return to him a "Hey".

Jimin turned a white eye and quickly turned out the Galaxy.

Two poor people for a while, Jimin is calm, he sent Taehyung back a message "OK" .

Taehyung replied back so fast: "I'll pick you up."

Jimin said: "I'm not at home. I'll go straight to La Yeon later."

The other side was a little late, but it came after awhile: "Well see you at six."

Jimin put down his cell phone, went to wash his face, looked through the mirror at his chicken nest, and he took a bath.

The death system wanted to say: "Mirror ,mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

But he resisted, for host's thin skin, he managed to hold back! .

After taking a shower he went to the cloakroom to change clothes for tonight. He didn't live in this house, but the clothes were not lacking. Liu would arrange people to prepare for the new season of clothes.

Therefore, the clothes in this cloakroom are brand new and Jimin picks the lowest tune. After wearing it, it still feels too "grand".

He changed one, or a little too particular about......

The death system is unable to endure: "Never mind, Taehyung likes whatever you wear."

Jimin blushed: "Scram!"

The death system was afraid that he would be angry, so he tried not to make a sound.

Jimin picked and picked, chose the most simple white shirt, and then matched with the jeans. When he went out, he chose a pair of sneakers, and looking very not fastidious.

He was satisfied. When he went downstairs, he saw Liu. Liu looked at him for three seconds.

Jimin asked him: "What's wrong?"

Liu stammered: "No, nothing."

Jimin looked suspiciously: "Staring at me as what? What is wrong?"

Liu: "No, really nothing!" He said that and pulled open the doorway. "Let's go, it's going to be late."

Jimin was not too serious; he lifted his foot and got on the car.

Liu sat in the driver's seat and relaxed completely.

Brother Jimin is really suitable for such a dress, clean, especially small, like a young high school student.

Jimin arrived ten minutes earlier. He thought that Taehyung would be so busy and he would arrive later. As a result, Taehyung arrived earlier than him.

La Yeon has very few people tonight. The entire eastern half of the view has not even had half of the people. Jimin let out a sigh of relief, and the heart is full of ambitions.

No,it's not...

He approached and saw the man in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

Taehyung is dressed in a high-profile, very handsome, and the handsome looks are more and more charming because of the soft sunset behind. He looked at Jimin, dark eyes flashing, and
seemed to let the evening enter the starry night in advance.