11. Hot Springs

Touch! Touch the abdominal muscles?

Jimin : "My grandfather!"

The death system: "Your taste is really heavy."

Jimin sighs, I want to tear the system.

The death system comforts: "You should be thankful, fortunately, there are abdominal muscles in Taehyung, or...

Jimin raised the corner of his mouth and said: "If he didn't have abdominal muscles, my mission will not be finished?"

The death system: 'You would've to consider helping him make abdominal muscles within 24 hours."

Jimin dissatified: "A piece of abdominal muscles is also good!"

The death system: "Like you?"

Jimin : Life is too difficult, big brother!

The system also afraid that after over stimulation host shame suicide, in slowed tone: "This task is not difficult, It's just a touch on the abdominal muscles between straight men, It's different than girls touching each other's almost chest thing?"

Jimin is not moved: "You also said that it is a 'straight man" He stressed the tone of the latter two words.

The death system to clear the suspicion: "Taehyung is a straight man, you can also be a straight man."

Jimin: "Why do I feel that you are fooling me?"

The death system: "How dare I? Smile."

The smile that he read is too unscrupulous!

Jimin couldn't sleep, he got up and washed, and he brushed his electric toothbrush into his mouth: he couldn't give up this task. He couldn't easily have inventory, and he couldn't waste it the next day.

It's too bad to think about the death at 9:55, and you can't get stuck in that strange circle.

Abdominal muscles... Touch...

Speaking of it, he seems to have touched it?

Well, Jimin's face was red and red, and after rinsing his mouth, he washed his face with cold water.

After washing his face, Jimin looked at himself in the mirror and cheered: "Come on! You can do it!"

These days, Taehyung did not send him a text, and Jimin took out his mobile phone and turned it around for a long time. Poke, hesitate.

The death system came up with a sentence: "Let's give it a shot, not to mention the abdominal muscles, even XX has been touched.'

Jimin faintly said: "Are you giving me 100,000 life points?"

To be true, he really doesn't mind. Going to strengthen the position, anyway... that was once.

The death system: 'You ya."

"Rolling roll," Jimin rolled his eyes: '! We did not jerk"

Jimin tangled for a long time, he finally sent a text-: "Are you free today?"

Jimin quickly received a reply, but it wasn't Taehyung's: "Hello, Mr. Jimin, Mr Kim is in a meeting. You can tell me anything about it. When he comes out. I will tell him.'

Jimin threw the phone, not very happy: What time is it going to meet? I am not busy with you.

Jimin had to go to dinner first. He just finished eating and the phone rang.

Jimin didn't want to talk to Taehyung, but ... Jimin answered.

The voice of Taehyung is as always, it makes people feel awkward: 'ls there something?"