12. abdominal muscles

Jimin is like a chicken: 'Are you kidding me?!'

The death system said: 'This system never kids."

Jimin: "Go to your.."

The death system: "I don't have a sister."

Jimin: @@#¥@@#%¥¥

The death system whistle.

After Jimin had sneaked a sneak peek, it still didn't deflate: "You didn't say that I have to touch the eight packs in the morning!"

The dead system said: "I didn't say that you only need to touch one piece."

Jimin to summed up: "......."

The death system summed up: "Quiet blame to Tae, there is nothing to do with the long eight-pack abs"

This can also blame Taehyung? This shameless death system!

Jimin suffocates and has liver pain.

If it is just an accidental touch, it is absolutely no problem to hand the towel like that. He is sure to let Taehyung notices nothing.

But touching eight pieces...

This is not something that can be solved unexpectedly! It is okay to touch the back, he can say that is to help rubbing back, but is there a service for rubbing the abdominal muscles? This is already very special, can be called special service!

Jimin is worried; do I want to give up this task?

The inventory that he managed to get, just gave up? Impossible! Besides, the task of tomorrow morning will not be pitted? What if it is more pitted? At that time, he was only a few hours away. It was not as rich as it is now. If it was not completed at that time...

Jimin screamed.

He swayed and saw Haan Woo at the door.

Jimin now has a hatred with the abdominal muscles: "When did you get it?"

Even Haan Woo has abdominal muscles, and this day can't be over!

Haan Woo glanced at him with a good intention: 'Am I so lazy like you?'

Jimin was quite dissatisfied. What was wrong with laziness? A single piece of abdominal muscles is king! If someone's task is to touch his abdominal muscles, it will be done in minutes! What about these spicy chickens? Six or eight pieces, is this not a dead person?

Haan Woo poked his hand and then poked his belly. He laughed and said: "You are really soft, like marshmallow."

Jimin is itchy and shrinks: "Soft fart, Laozi goes back to fitness.'

Haan Woo: "Don't.., keep it as it is.., your old Gong will definitely touch you and want to eat you."

Jimin was disgusted by him: "Old Gong a ghost!'

Haan Woo smirked: "Don't worry, always meet the person, you little virgin."

Jimin was silent.

The death system said : 'Oh'

Jimin is not a virgin anymore, and it's awkward to avoid this topic.

Because the time is still early, they all plan to go to the hot spring for a while.

This Hot Spring has a lot of pools, hundreds of large and small.

Jimin directly rent it, so it was very empty, but because of the excellent scenery, there was a bit of fun in the misty.

In order to touch the abdominal muscles, the room arranged by Jimin is adjacent to Taehyung, and Haan Woo is adjacent to Jimin, so the hot spring pool behind the small courtyard is the same.