57. Park Jae

Jimin thought inside his heart, It took forty minutes from the old house to get here. How could you just conveniently drop by with that traffic? qaq

Death System, "There was a muddled child in the house, Grandpa definitely had to come and check on them."

Jimin, "..."

The Death System continued to drive a fake car. "If you just listened to me earlier and immediately hit the home run, you surely wouldn't have triggered the special skill——Grandpa summoning."

If it weren't for Jimin being busy right now, he would definitely tear Death System apart using his bare hands.

Jimin invited Grandpa to go inside the house. Old Man Park was actually a stern person, particularly when he was still young. Even his assistant who had served him for so many years didn't dare to crack jokes with him.

But he naturally became very kind and gentle when it came to his precious grandchildren. Though he was still somewhat harsh, he would tone it down most of the time. Still, he usually would not be beaming with so much joy like now.

Jimin already knew (the answer) inside his heart, but he asked anyway, "Grandpa is in such a good mood, did anything good happen?"

Even though he was already old, his nature was actually somewhat childish. The old man's eyes brightened up, then he said as he tugged his grandson's arm, "It's really weird. You came to see me a few days ago. After you left, my insomnia got better. I had the longest sleep in the past 30 years of my life. At that time, I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep like always, but who would have imagined that the moment I woke up, my presbyopia had also gotten well, my head wasn't dizzy anymore, and my legs and feet felt light!"

Jimin's eyes felt sour even when he only listened to the first half of grandpa's words. He was unable to restrain himself from smiling on the latter half——His expression looked much like those fake TV advertisements.

The old man added, "It also rained on that day, but my gout didn't torture me. My waist didn't hurt either. What's more awesome is that my blood pressure and blood sugar level are also stable now."

Old Man Park suffered diabetes, so he hadn't eaten anything sweet for almost 20 years already. He said with a voice filled with excitement, "Old Wu (his doctor) said that I don't need to take any medicine or avoid certain foods anymore in this condition. I've almost forgotten what strawberry cake tastes like!"

Hearing these words, Jimin couldn't bear it anymore. Soon, tears were welling up around his eyes. He felt really happy yet pained at the same time. Thinking about the illness grandpa had suffered over these years, about the haggard grandpa from not long ago, then he took a look at the hale and hearty grandpa right before his eyes... Jimin said, "Thank you."

The Death System didn't say anything.

"Death System!" said Jimin. "I'm saying that I'm grateful to you!"

Death System cleared its throat and said, "D-don't try to trick me. Who cares about your thanks? If you have that much ability, you should..." It blaberred a lot of nonsense, but Jimin wasn't angry at all.

He had to express his gratitude to Death System. The Jimin from some time ago really wouldn't have imagined that he would still be alive until today.

The old man said all of these in one breath. Once he was done, he asked Jimin, "Little Min, you wouldn't think that grandpa is a dotard, right?" After all, he was talking like an old person who suffered from Alzheimer...Jimin shook his head, his gaze was very gentle when he said, "As long as grandpa is healthy, that means the world to me."

Old Man Park felt really moved. Jimin was indeed his precious and obedient grandson!

After the pair chatted for a while, the old man deserved to be called 'the powerful business leader for ages'. His sharp eyes noticed a pair of shoes which was obviously not his grandson's size. He asked, "Did your friend come to visit?"