THE END

Has Taehyung returned? No, this was Taehyung's room. He could immediately swipe his card and come in when he returned.

Who is it?

Jimin slowly went to the door. When he peeked through the peephole, he saw a demon wearing a gloomy face outside.

Eh... It's Haan Woo!

Jimin promptly opened the door. He spoke first, "Brother Woo—"

Before he had the chance to finish saying his greetings, Haan Woo rolled his eyes and said, "You're not dead yet, huh."

Jimin, "..."

Haan Woo said, "I thought you have died from excessive xxx!"

Jimin felt really ashamed. He said, "H...How could that be..."

Once he uttered them out, Haan Woo felt that he was a fool for blurting out toxic words out of habit. He even responded to his own words, that was truly too stupid of him.

Haan Woo didn't feel like ridiculing Jimin anymore. He went inside the room and looked around. "Where's Taehyung?"

Jimin replied, "He has gone to work!"

Haan Woo understood instantly. "You slept until now?"

Jimin scratched his head in embarrassment.

Haan Woo felt resentful towards Jimin for failing to meet his expectations. "You didn't let him do as he pleases in the early morning, did you?"

Jimin gave a hollow laugh. "I didn't..." In fact, it was him who had seduced Taehyung.

Haan Woo still felt resentful. "I thought Taehyung is a reasonable person, but turns out he's the inconsiderate one!"

His words had really accused Taehyung wrongly. Jimin couldn't help but say, "He's always very thoughtful."

Haan Woo glanced at him. "Are you saying that on his behalf?"

Jimin, "..."

Haan Woo was enraged. "A married son is like spilt water. The ancestors' words truly didn't deceive me!"

Jimin knew that he was in the wrong, but Haan Woo's words just now were roasting him a bit too much. He said in a low voice, "That's not really what the ancestors had said."

Haan Woo poked him on his back.

Jimin instantly exclaimed in pain. His back felt so sore he nearly collapsed.

Haan Woo snorted. "You're still young and ignorant. You'll regret it when you're old."

As one who had been through a lot of experiences, his words were really...too hard to explain in a few words.

Jimin would definitely make fun of him if Haan Woo and Shijin had been together again, but their current status was still unknown so he didn't dare to say much.

Haan Woo simply came to check on him. After he drank the throat-soothing tea, he clicked his tongue. "Your Taehyung is really devoted."

Devoted...

Jimin suddenly felt that his words were particularly interesting. He hurriedly stated, "He truly is. He could cook porridge and prepare dishes, he's proficient in everything. He's also thoughtful and considerate, I only need to stretch out my hand and he would immediately know what I want to do..."

After blabbering for a while, Jimin realized that he seemed to have said a bit too much.

This feeling of desperately wanting to show his husband off would actually be quite annoying for others.