Chapter 1.

( Everything will be in Harry's point of view unless stated otherwise.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  I didn't feel like getting out bed today...no wait..I don't feel like getting up any day. I looked to my side to see my bright clock show it was 11:32 damn I slept in.

As soon as I walk into the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror.My eyes don't even look green anymore and I look pale.. "Maybe if I wasn't so fat, and maybe if I would grow up and not let the hate get to me, and maybe if I was better looking..Louis would love me.", I said to myself.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, messed with my hair and went downstairs.

Oh how I wish I would've stayed upstairs.

Eleanor was there..YAAY..NOT!

I was suddenly surrounded by " good mornings.", "How did you sleep?", "Hey mate!" I just flashed my famous fake smile and nodded my head.

As i'm grabbing my eggs and bacon I look across the room and see Eleanor talking to Louis. I look down at her waist and see how skinny she is, I put the plate back and walked to the couch.

 "Hey there Harry, I didn't see you coming out of your room." Louis surprisingly said.

" Yeah that's because you were too busy with Eleanor." I mumbled.

"Sorry could you come again? I didn't quite get that mate."

"Never mind Lou I didn't say anything."

We all just sat on the couch and floor and were watching t.v until little miss perfect (Eleanor) asked " Hey guys, we should go the beach!!!"

"That's a great idea babe." Louis said..of-course.

Everyone else agreed and they all started packing..but what got on my nerves is that they forgot to ask me if I wanted to go..I guess i'm just not noticeable.