Chapter 45.

So today is day 4 of me and Louis' week but we have a busy schedule today. We have a meet and greet in the morning and then we have an interview and then we have a meeting with management. Busy, busy day. 

As of right now all of us were getting ready for the meet and greet and I am so excited to meet some are of our fans. 

Louis came behind me and hugged my waist and kissed  my neck. I just smiled.. and continued fixing my shirt. 

"Haaaz."

"What Louis?"

"You not paying attention to me." he pouted, and he looks so cute. 

I turned around and smiled at him but he kept on pouting I grabbed him by the waist now and pulled him so close to me that every part of are body was touching. I smirked at him and pecked his poutty lips. 

"I'm sorry baby, I was just fixing my shirt.. but you know I always pay attention to you don't start getting jealous now boo." 

I pinned him to the wall and kissed his neck and I started sucking on his neck making sure I left a mark to show how he was mine and only mine. After I finished sucking on that soft spot I blowed on it and Louis moaned. Oh god how turned on I was when he moaned..

"H-harry..stop b-being a teeasse!" Louis moaned. 

I just continued on sucking on other parts of his neck. 

"Ha-haz don't st-start something y-you can't fin-finish."

I pulled away and smirk at him and he just gave me a playful glare. 

"Everyone is going to see these now and i'm going to have to come up with some lie, thanks Harry!"

"You're welcome love.Now come on let's go." I grabbed his hand and walked downstairs to see all the boys there grinning like idiots. 

"Next time close the door will ya?" Zayn smirked.

I smirked while Louis was blushing madly. I kissed Louis and first he didn't kiss back but then he moaned and kissed back. 

"Woaah woaah, no PDA!" Niall screeched covering his eyes. 

I chuckled and pulled away and Louis looked dazed and he touched his lips. 

"Baby are you ok?"

He just nodded. 

We got on the van I was honestly concerned about Louis he kept touching his lips and kept looking dazed. 

We finished the interview and the meet and greet and now we are going to the meeting with management. 

"Hello boys, how have you been?" the head of managment said. 

"Good." we all answered in unison. 

"So let's cut to the chase alright. We called you over because we found out what's going on between Harry and Louis you guys thought you could hide it by just keeping it to yourself's didn't you? Well sorry to tell you this but the fans are catching up and what about Eleanor Louis? Does she know about this?"

Louis just looked down to his hands and didn't say anything. 

"I didn't think so, and unless you want me to call her and tell my version of this whole story I suggest you stop with this whole little silly love adventure and do what each of you did before and stop this whole shit." 

That's when I got mad, and when I get mad I don't keep my mouth shut and blur shit out. 

"This isn't some stupid silly love adventure you asshole! I love Louis with all my heart and if you want me to go back to starving and cutting and making a bad reputation for our band then find try to keep us apart. But let me tell you something I won't stop fighting for Louis because when you love someone you do anything to be with them. And I don't care if I have to fight you, the fans, Simon or anybody you got that? You're just inconsiderate assholes who have nothing better to do than ruin our lives. We are all sick of it but i'm the only one who has the balls to say anything about it." 

"Come on Louis let's go." I grabbed Louis by the hand and yanked him outside into the van and locked the door. 

"Harry what the fuck is your problem? You're going to get us all in trouble and what the fuck are you thinking talking to them like that an-"

I kissed him so roughly at first he he started pushing me trying to push me away but then he melted into my touch and he kissed back just as roughly. He started trying to take off my shirt, I helped him and only broke the kiss to take it off and then I took his off with one swift movement. Things we getting intense really fast. He started unbuckling my pants and so was I. He couldn't take mines off but I took of his. I placed my hands on his bulge and he moaned in the promise. 

"H-harry wh-what are we d-doing?" 

I bit his bottom lip to keep him from talking and he moaned again. I placed my hand inside his boxers and placed my hand on his bare crotch and he gasped. I started biting his lips and sucking on them. When suddenly his phone rang.

"Don't...answer..it." 

"I..I ned t-to." 

But before he could the message played. 

"Hey Louis it's Liam we are on our way to the bus just in case if you guys were talking or something and everything is fine with management we cleared it out so goodbye see in the bus. "

Louis looked at me wide eyed and started putting on his clothes and so did I. His lips were bruised and he had multiple hickeys on his neck and chest. The boys knocked on the door and I opened it. They just looked at me and Louis and smirked and said nothing. Good I don't need them interrogating me right now. 

Once we got home Louis quickly ran into the room and the boys jsut stared at me. 

"Nothing bad happened guys..at least I don't think so." I walked up to my room and saw Louis on the bed in his pajamas and his eyes closed. 

"Louis baby I know you're not asleep can you tell me what's wrong? Did I take it to far?"

He didn't answer though. I stripped off of my clothes and layed next to him and cuddled against him. He cuddled in closer to me as well. 

"Goodnight BooBear I love you."

"Goodnight Harry." he whispered so softly. 

And I honestly couldn't wait for that day when Louis would say he loved me too. But I guess i'm dreaming big here and I have to wait until the end of the week to maybe here that. 

"Oh and Harry.." He whispered pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah babe."

" I love you too."