Chapter 43.

I cannot begin to tell you how much i'm loving this idea of Louis'. It gives me and excuse to act all cute with him and kiss him and hug him whenever I want without making such a big deal about it. The boys all took it well like I said before, but the one person who didn't was Eleanor. She doesn't exactly know what's going on but she knows something is up. She was telling Louis things like "Oh I know what you're up too and you're starting with your Harry crap again and it's pissing me off." and things like that. It's actually really funny to see her squirm like that. 

So today I asked Lou what he wanted to do today, and well he wanted to do what I proposed him yesterday to do which was stay home and watch movies. I asked him why he suddenly felt the need for us to spend the day like that not that I mind but he just groaned and didn't say anything at all. 

Louis is upstairs with a bowl of popcorn and i'm grabbing the drinks and as well as the movies. 

"Louis I brought Greece, Love Actually, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, and Dirty Dancing."

"Why must you bring sappy romantic movies Haz?"

"I don't know I just thought it would set the mood." I winked. He just chuckled and told me to put A Walk To Remember. 

The movie started and Louis snuggled closer to me and was eating popcorn. I honestly wasn't even looking at the movie I was looking down at the beautiful person underneath me. I just couldn't believe this was happening. Louis isn't mine officially but it feels like he is. I haven't cut since i've been with Louis and I haven't written in my journal either but I don't feel sad. For once in my life I can finally say i'm happy, and it feels so good to say that. 

"Haz..."

"Yeah Louis?"

"Is that how much you love me..? How Landon love Jamie..?"

I sighed.. "Even more Lou."

His eyes glisten with tears and he was blushing a little.

"But Landon is in love with Jamie..and I don't think you're in love with me..?" He said and put his head back down. 

"Hey look at me." I  picked up his chin with my index finger and stared into his ocean blue eyes that I loved so much. "You're right Louis.. i'm not in love."

He whimpered a little bit..

"I'm out of love. I love someone, but he doesn't love me." 

He stared at me mouth opened and looked at my eyes and then to my lips. He suddenly staratled me and kissed me. And it wasn't just one of those quick kisses..no this one was full of passion and love and the type that you see in movies. 

Things started getting pretty intense my shirt was off and so was his but before we could do something else I told him to stop before we did something we were going to regret and besides he is still hurt. 

So right now both of us were in our pajama pants and without shirts just watching the movie since we missed most of it. Louis kept giving me little pecks on the lips every chance he got. He was honestly the cutest guy ever. 

It was already 11 and the boys came home.

"So how did you spend your day, you love birds?" Liam asked.

"Great thanks for asking." I replied. 

"Good to know you guys are happy." 

"We are, and thanks mate."

Everyone was pretty tired so we went to our rooms and fell asleep well everyone did except Louis and I. We were just having a full out make out session and sleep was the last thing on our minds. But unfortunately we pulled away both of us trying to steady our breathing. I kissed Louis one last time before turning off the lights and wrapping my arms around him. 

"Goodnight Louis."

"Goodnight Harry." 

Best feeling in the world: To finally be with the person that makes you happy, and Louis makes me happy and he's finally mine.