Chapter 4.

Louis P.O.V ( First time as lou's point of view let's see what he thinks)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we left to the beach I felt like I was missing something..not like sun-block or sunglasses but like a someone.

I shrugged it off though, it was nice to go out with my beautiful girlfriend and the boys to the beach. It's nice to see how well the boys and Eleanor get along. 

There's something about Harry though..he just stares at Eleanor sometimes and looks at her up and down. I would be lying if I said that at some points I didn't think he was checking her out but Harry wouldn't do that he's my best mate..right?

"Alright everyone we're here!" Liam yelled. Everyone got off in a rush and we all ran to the water. 

Eleanor look absolutely stunning in her bikini. I'm glad she's my girlfriend. 

We were all having fun when Zayn said "Oh my gosh guys come here." "What do you want now Zayn?" Liam asked. "Look for yourself guys." 

"Home alone..@LouisTomlinson, @NiallOfficial, @Liam_Payne, and @ZaynMalik did you guys forget something?" 

"Holy shit, how do you forget someone?" Niall asked "Oh he must be so pissed." Liam added. 

So that's why I felt like something was missing...I feel bad now, Harry must be lonely in the flat all by himself the poor lad. 

"Here i'll call him." I said. 

"No, Lou go have fun with the guys and Eleanor, i'll call him." Zayn protested. 

I didn't push it any further so I ran to water with the two lads and with my girlfriend. As we were swimming Eleanor kissed me I thought it was pretty cute. We kissed, took pictures, all that romantic couple stuff.

Then we all decided to go back to Zayn to see what Harry said.. "H-haz." I heard Zayn studder. He hang his phone up and he looked worried and choked up. 

"Zayn, you ok?" I asked. "What happened with Harry, is he ok?" 

"N-nothing is wrong Louis." "Harry is f-fine." he responded. 

I just rolled my eyes and started walking to the car with everyone else..everything was fine but now Harry felt the need to publicly announce how we left him alone and now Zayn won't tell me what's going on. I'm Harry's best-friend I have the right to now. Way to ruin the mood Haz!

As we were in the car and Eleanor was holding my hand my phone kept buzzing with tweets. And guess what they were about....LARRY of-course it's always about Larry all the damn fucking time. I'm with Eleanor why can't they see that there is nothing going on between me and Harry we're just friends! 

Then I saw a tweet that blew me off "Funny that no matter what happens they will never deny Larry."

"Babe...tell them to stop with the Larry shit it's getting annoying and i'm getting so much hate because of it.." Eleanor said. 

"I'll take care of it love." "@Skyleridk How's this, Larry is the biggest load of bullshit i've ever heard. I'm happy why can't you see that." I angrily typed. 

"Mate..I think  you went to far with that tweet." Zayn decieded to complain. 

"No Zayn I don't think I did i'm sick and tired of everyone thinking i'm gay and everyone assuming i'm in a relationship with Harry when i'm not, that is gross he is my best-friend. I have a bloody girlfriend for Christ sakes! I needed to put a stop to it." I rudely replied.

But  I couldn't help but feel like I just made a big mistake.