Chapter 23.

Louis' point of view. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously wanted to punch Harry in the face when he said my name.. he has nerve to call me out when he has been ignoring me for three bloody days!

So I was mad and texted Eleanor ranting to her about Harry and how fat he was and how ugly he was.. I mean that's obviously  not true Harry is fit for nineteen year old.. and he's far from ugly. 

We got to Nando's and we all got off and went inside.. that's until I noticed Harry wasn't there. 

As if on cue Zayn said "Harry was tired so he wanted to sleep, so he stayed in the van."

Of-course he always acts like the victim. 

We all ordered food.. and we got out food in like ten minutes. 

I was just starting at my food.. I wasn't really hungry. 

"Hey Louis why aren't ya-

I looked up at Zayn to wonder why he didn't finish his sentence..when I saw Harry's face filled with tears and flushed. 

He slammed my phone onto the table and everyone turned around and stared. 

" Harry what the f-

You have the fucking nerve to talk about me like that.. I know i'm fat Louis I don't need you and you girlfriend ganging up on me about it. I know i'm ugly.. I know i'm pathetic and I wouldn't have any friends if it wasn't for you guys. But you could at least have some dignity and say it to my face. You're a fucking bastard and I hate you, I hate you so  much.. Louis Tomlinson. I despise you..." he shouted coldly each word hitting me like a ton of bricks. 

"H-harry what look I-I n-

Don't try and justify yourself now Louis, you're full of shit just like Larry. You and Larry are bullshit! And I feel so sorry for you that you had to put with me through all these years Louis.. I'm sorry and I hate myself every single day because i'll never be good enough for you..I'll never be skinny enough for you, I'll never be pretty enough for i'm just not enough! And you want to know why it hurts so much Louis?" " DO YOU?" he screamed. 

I flinched and nodded.

"B-because I love you.. and I know you don't love me back because who would right? I'm too fat and horrendous to be love especially by you when you have a model for a girlfriend.. But don't worry Louis i'll be out of your way for good this time.. I swear it." 

He ran out the door and I was in full hysterics right now..  thinking about one thing and one thing only.

Harry loves me..