Chapter 48.

So I have honestly never been more excited in my life about something more than I am today. The thing that I have planned for today is something really special and it's a bit cliche but whatever it takes to have Louis by my side forever I'll do. So right  now i'm making him breakfast I know I do that a lot but this one is special. I made him heart shaped pancakes ( I know that's cheesy.) I put the syrup on them and I sliced some strawberries and put them around the pancakes. I got a glass of orange juice in a red mug and I put it next to the plate. Satisfied with my work I smiled and walked back to my room and Louis looked so peaceful so I took off my clothes and went into the shower.

After I finished taking the shower and I went inside my room but Louis wasn't there anymore and the bed was made and I just shook my head and smiled. I put on my boxers and some basketball short and no shirt. I was fixing the waistband of my shorts when someone came running to me and hugged me from behind and that person was kissing my face and squealing. I turned around and it was Louis of-course, he was smiling so big and he was kissing every single part of my face.

"Haha, babe what's wrong with you today?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I'm just so happy and you're like the cutest guy ever and I just love you and omg I love you so much."

I kissed him and I was going to pull away but he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in again. Things were escalating quickly so I pulled away and tried to catch my breath.

"So what are we doing for today?" he asked.

"It's a surprise love."

"Haaaazzzaaaa, you know how anxious I get about surprises can't you just tell me and I'll act surprised you know i'm a good actor." he winked.

"No Louis I won't tell you it's a surprise and trust m it's going to be the best day of your life."

"Oh shh, don't say anything else you're getting me anxious already."

"Okay BooBear."

He gave me a peck on the lips and told me to get out because he was going to shower and whatever, so I did. I called a restaurant to make sure I got my reservations and all these other things. Louis came downstairs and he looked so fit. He was wearing some navy chinos and a white shirt that showed of his muscles and some vans.

I told him to get in the car and he did. I locked the door and got inside the car, throughout the whole way he kept asking me where we were going and I never answered so he finally stopped. And in case you're wondering I am taking him to a cliff, reason being that the view is wonderful and I can tell him things that I wanted to do in the cliff and the things I though about while I was here. We finally arrived and he ran out of the car and he stood on the cliff.

"Why did you bring me here?" he whispered.

"You don't like it?"

"I do, it's beautiful but why did you decided to bring me here?"

"Sit Louis."

So he sat and I sat next to him I grabbed his hand we just looked at the view for a while, until I decided to speak up.

"The reason I brought you here was to tell you..that this is were I would come to think about things and since we're "going out" now I guess I should tell you what I would think and what I would do here."

He tightened his grip on my hand and nodded as to letting me know to go on. So I did.

"The things I would think about were horrible really.. this is were I would come when you would ignore me or when you would ditch me to go hang out with Eleanor or when you would insult me.I would just think that I was never good enough for you and that I would never be. It got to the point were I stood on the edge of this very cliff so many time and the voice in my head would tell me to jump that no one would miss me and that you wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that I was gone..but there was always that little light and that good voice telling me what if.. what if you actually did like me, what if you actually cared that I was gone, what if we were meant to be together just not at that moment. And I am so glad I listened to that little voice because look were it got me. It got me here with you and I wouldn't change that for anything Lou, I know I've told you I loved you so many times and you may think that I show it enough  but there will never be enough words or actions to describe how much you mean to me and how much I love you. I know this is a lot to take in and I know it's a bit unexpected that I decided to bring you here and just tell you all of this...but it took a lot for me to say these things and to bring you here you're the only person who knows about this cliff and the things it holds for me. I love you Louis..just never forget that please."

I didn't even know I was crying until Louis wiped my eyes with his thumb and he was crying as well. So I wiped his eyes with my thumb as well. I cupped my face with his small hands and looked at my eyes blue meeting green.

"Why are you crying BooBear?"

"Because Harry that is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever told me, and I feel so honored and worthy of the fact that you trust me enough to bring me here and tell me all of these things because I know how hard it was for you. And I am so sorry for all those times when I ignored you and when I insulted you and I didn't pay attention to you. But now that I'm with you I realize how stupid I was before and how I was never truly happy...and now that i'm with you I know I am happy because I love you and you love me. Thank you Harry, thank you so much."

And with that he got up and walked back to the car and he kissed me for about 4 minutes until I told him that he had to go home because I had another surprise for him. He just shook his head and smiled. When he got home I told him to change into something fancy and I went to go change as well. I was waiting fro him downstairs and when he started walking down the stairs I couldn't help but gasp. He blushed and kept his head down and walked up to me. I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed me and told me to hurry up so he could see what the surprise was.

So this surprise was the restaurant when we got there and when I held the door open for him he had the biggest smile on his face. We sat down and he ate and we talk you know the usual but I was so excited for what was going to happen next. We stayed at the restaurant for about an hour and then we got home.

I told him to take off his tie and his shirt and his shoes and I did the same. He asked me what was going on but I didn't answer. I slammed him against the wall and in that moment I knew he knew what I was doing.

*smut* (if you read this chapter b4 you know I actually wrote it out. I decided to delete it for the soul purpose that I wrote this when I was literally 13-14 and it makes me cringe every-time and it's slightly uncomfy. I hope you guys will understand)
:(

Once the two boys had finally caught their breath, Louis pulled out of Harry, who hissed at the feeling of being empty. "Are you okay?" Harry asked again, deep concern in his eyes. Louis rolled his eyes. "Of course I am, Haz. Why wouldn't I be?" Louis smiled at him..

"Louis will...will you be my boyfriend?"

"Thought you would never ask babe. Of-course I will.'