Chapter 14.

As I realize i'm staring I get up quickly and say "I'm sorry Louis, I wasn't paying attention to wear I was going."

"Clearly you weren't, watch where you're going next time yeah?" He replied coldly.

I just sighed and went to my room. I took a shower and the water burned my cuts but I didn't care I deserved to feel pain.

I finished doing all my necessities and walked back downstairs.

Liam asked, "Hey Harry. Niall, Zayn, and I are going to the park and then we're going to the arcade cause Louis is staying with Eleanor today, so you want to come?"

I knew the best thing to do was go but I decided not to I wasn't in the damn mood to go anywhere.

"No thanks guys, I rather stay here i'm not feeling to well."

"Do you want us to stay?" Zayn asked his face full of concern.

"No, no I don't think it's that bad, you guys go have fun and i'll just stay here if I start to feel worse i'll ring you, yeah?"

"Alright see ya guys later." Liam said.

I went to my room and laid on my bed until I felt my eyes start getting heavy and I found myself falling to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( 2 hours later)

I got up and looked at the clock and it said 6:00 p.m.

So I got up and walked downstairs and guess who was there?...ELEANOR!!

She had her head on Louis' lap and he was playing with her wavy hair.

I was about get down the stairs to go get a bottle of water when she said my name.

"Hey babe, has Harry told you something since the whole Larry accident?"

"No love, and I honestly don't want him to. You want to know why doll?"

"Enlighten me babe." She smirked.

"Because this fight showed me what a baby Harry actually is, he's a prick. You honestly have no idea how much I wanted to punch him in the face when he was talking shit about you. I cannot believe I was best-friends with that thing."

I had tears streaming down my face and I wiped them off. I was trying to hold back my whimpers so I wouldn't give myself off.

"That's hilarious babe, he sad part is it took you this long to realize it." the princess commented.

"Yeah I know, I can't believe I wasted my time on him."

That hurt me so bad. And I guess I just couldn't hold it anymore.. because I let out a loud sob.

And I look at Louis and Eleanor through my teary vision and I ran off to my room.

Why does the day always have to end up with me running to my room?

Thanks Louanor for making my life hell.