Chapter 7.

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Niall sitting on the edge of my bed. I sat next to him and just looked down at my hands. 

"Harry, Louis didn't mean any of that ok? He was just heated at the moment." He tried to explain. 

"He obviously meant it Niall, did you not hear how angry and upset he was?" My eyes started to water again. " I honestly thought everything was fine between me and Louis, Niall but I was wrong he just thinks we're bullshit and h-he called me a p-prick and he b-brought b-back the t-time when I cried b-because of the h-hate." "I d-didn't mean to upset Ni I-I really didn't." I was sobbing now and I suddenly feel Niall's arms wrap around me and i'm crying on his shirt.

"Harry, you know Louis loves you, you're his best mate for Christ sakes! He just isn't going to let this ruin  you guys i'm positive." 

"Y-you r-really think so?"

"Just give it some time ok, Haz?" 

I felt like I needed to tell Niall what I was feeling so he could understand where i'm coming from. But I was scared he was going to be disgusted by me and never want to talk to me again, and tell the other boys and i'll lose them too..and I couldn't lose anybody else. I was contemplating whether to tell him or not but it looks like my lips have a mind of their own.. because I found myself saying "Niall, I need to tell you something important." 

"Go ahead Harry, i'm listening" he replied. 

"Just promise not to judge me and promise me you wont hate me and be disgusted  once I finish."

"Haz, I never judge you and nothing you could ever do could make me hate you."

" Okay Ni, hear it goes and don't interrupt me because then i'll get scared and not say anything at all." I breathed in a deep breath and began.

"You know how me and Lou have always had some sort of special connection.?" I asked. He just nodded. "Well that's what I thought too, but after he got with Eleanor it all seem to fade away. He rarely pays attention to me now, he doesn't cuddle with me anymore, and he doesn't do all the things he did before. I found myself getting jealous whenever he would bring Eleanor here, seeing him hug and kiss her and tell her he loves her. I didn't think much about it at first but then I felt like I needed him, I felt like he needed to love me in the way he loves Eleanor."  

"Niall what i'm trying to say is... I'm in love with Louis."