Chapter 40.

Harry's point of view.

--------------------------------------------

So it was day 7 of  me being in Cheshire and I am going crazy, I honestly think I am going to end up going back to London in a day or two because I cannot take this anymore. I miss the boys so much, and I miss the fans, (the ones that actually care about me), I miss the music, and I miss being on tour, and of-course I miss my BooBear.

It was like 11:30 right now and I felt like a pang in my stomach like if something was wrong, like you know that feeling in the pit of your stomach you get when you feel something is going on with someone you care about, yeah that's what i'm feeling. 

Who could it be though? My mom and Gemma are sound asleep and Niall said that him and the boys were going to the club so who could be hurt? My mind kept repeating names of people I knew but it didn't make sense that they would be hurt. My head was pounding of so much thinking, so I went downstairs to get a glass of water. 

I stayed in the kitchen for a while slowly drinking my glass of water, when I faintly heard my phone ringing from my room. I looked at the stove which had a digital clock settle in it and it read 12:57 a.m who the fuck would be calling me at this time? 

I walked up the stairs and the feeling my stomach starting growing more intense every time I got closer to my room. The phone kept ringing and ringing until I finally answered with an annoyed voice..

"Who the hell is this, and what do you want?"

"H-harry i-its Niall, Lou-Louis is h-hurt Harry, he got h-hit by a c-car cause he got dr-drunk and he started cr-crying and he ra-ran out the  pub and he di-din't see the car coming and he g-got hit.. I'm i-in the hos-hospital right now.. "

"I'm on my way Niall." 

I didn't realize I was crying until the tears were reaching my neck and I was wiping them off and I quickly put on some stupid chinos and a black shirt and my white converse and a beanie. I quickly wrote a note to my mom just so she wouldn't be worried..

Dear Mom, 

Mom I know I shouldn't be doing this but I need to, Louis got hurt mom and I need to be with him right now he needs me.  I'll get back when everything is okay with Louis alright mom? I love you and don't worry about me i'll be okay. 

Love Harry. 

I quickly raced out the door and locked it and ran to my car. I was speeding but I could honestly care less my BooBear was hurt I needed to be there for him. I could barely see because of my teary vision and all that was running through my mind was he ok? Did he get drunk because of me? Was he sad again? Oh god what if this is all my fault and he doesn't get better?! No Harry shutup Louis will get better and everything will be okay.

Look at what an idiot you are racing afer him like a puppy, he doesn't want you there! 

Shut the fuck up and leave me alone god dammit!

Oh so now you're acting like the stuff guy huh? Well when you get there and everything turns out wrong don't say I didn't warn you fag.

I just groaned and continued speeding, it take 3 hours to get to London but at the right that i'm going i'll probably get there in like and hour and thirty minutes or two hours max. I was honestly getting scared of how fast I was going and surprised that a cop hasn't stopped me yet. 

My BooBear was hurt and that's what was making me speed up, because I needed to be there. If I hadn't left none of this would have happened, I should have stayed there with him even though it was breaking me apart because at the end of the day I needed him and it looks like he needed me too. If Louis dies...I'm going with him no hesitation what-so-ever. 

So i've been driving for an hour and thirty minutes and i'm almost there just like 10 minutes more. 

I finally arrived and I raced all the way up to the main office and I was panting. 

"I, I came to...see patient...Louis, Louis Tomlinson."

"Oh yes, he is in room 246."

"Thank you ma'am."

I ran to his room looking at the numbers as I dashed by when I heard someone yell out my name. I looked at my left to see the boys with red eyes. 

"Oh my god Niall please tell me he is okay? Niall please what the fuck happened ? Why didn't anyone stop him? W-what's g-going on?" I broke down and started sobbing. 

"I don't know Harry he's been there for an hour or so and what happened was he got really drunk as soon as we got to the bar and he was looking for me but luckily I found him first and he started talking about how much he missed you and how he loved you and how you made his stomach tingle. And then I said that he was really drunk and we should head home and that's when he got hysterical. He said he wasn't going home because you weren't there and he said he needed you and he ran off and before I could stop him the truck was already there Harry, I didn't get there in time, I'm so sorry!"

Niall was sobbing right now his face flushed and he was covering his face with his hands. I was crying as well but I just wrapped him in my arms and rubbed circles on his back and whispered, "Ni it isn't your fault ok? You can at least say you tried, don't blame yourself about anything ok if anyone is to blame it's me! I wasn't there for him and he needed me and that's why he got drunk and ran off. He'll get better ok Nialler I promise!" I squeezed him tighter. 

"Friends and family of Louis Tomlinson?." the doctor asked. 

He all stood up immediately and nodded and looked at him with worried faces.

"Louis is awake but he broke about 3 ribs and his leg is fractured he has a lot of gashes and scars but besides that he is okay, only one person at a time can go into his room. Have a nice day." with that he left. 

"Go Harry, he needs you more than ever, he'll be so happy to see you."Zayn said. 

I smiled and hugged them all and walked to Louis' room, I took one huge breath and walked in.. 

Oh god, my poor baby he was so hurt. He had a cast on his leg and he had some sort of brace starting from the bottom of his chest down to his torso for the ribs I guess, he had a huge guash on his left arm and one his leg I was suddenly interrupted by and angelic whisper. 

"H-harry is t-that really you or am I dead?" I walked closer to him and sat on the chair infront of him and grabbed his hand and interwined our fingers and smiled. 

"It really is me BooBear i'm right here.."

A tear fell out of his eye and I wiped it with my thumb and left my hand to cup his cheek. 

"Oh I missed you so much Harry, you have no idea. Thank you for coming all the way over here and again I am so sorry for being a jerk and.."

"Shh, hey Lou it's okay yeah? The important thing right now is that you're okay and i'm here with you and I forgave you already Louis there's no need to apologize anymore. Everything is okay now see?! You said you needed me here for everything to be okay remember? Well i'm here now.." I smiled and caressed his cheek with my thumb.

He smiled and leaned into my touch. He tried to hug me but groaned in pain so I made him sit back down and I hugged him. He squeezed me so tight, like if he feared I was going to slip away. He suddenly pulled back a little and stared into my eyes.. ocean blue eyes meeting emerald ones. 

He stared leaning in closer and so was I, when I remember what happened when I was in the hospital, which was he was leaning in and I thought he was going to kiss me but he ended up kissing my cheek so I knew not get my hopes up. 

But this time was different.. we were so close to each other our lips were brushing against each one another he suddenly closed his eyes and I knew that was my cue to close them too so I did..and that's when it happened. 

I Harry Styles was finally kissing Louis Tomlinson.