Chapter 30.

Still in Louis' point of view. 

---------------------------------------------------

I stared at him as I slowly started to get out of my chair..not once did we break eye contact, and i guess my nerves were hitting me again cause I was feeling uneasy in my stomach. 

I knew I was going to regret what I was about to do...but I had to do it. I needed him right now and i'll just have to take this risk. 

I ran to him..and hugged him so tight, and I just sobbed onto his shirt and I was mumbling all sort of things that I don't even remember. 

What took me by surprise is that he didn't react at all he just tensed up.. I at least expected him to push me away but he didn't he just stayed frozen. And that's when I started sobbing and clinging on to him for  dear life.  

"H-harry p-please say o-or do something, p-please. Harry i'm s-sorry, i'm s-so s-sorry. I n-need you to f-forgive me Haz please!" I sobbed on his shoulder. 

Well I got what I asked for..

He grabbed my shoulders and lightly pushed me away. He looked into my eyes and coldly replied "Never do that again!"  

"B-but Harry l-listen-"

" I don't know you remember? I don't even know why you're talking to me in the first place, I don't know who you are and I don't want to know."

"H-haz y-you don't m-mean t-that."

He walked closed to my face and we were so close that if I  got just a little closer our noses would be touching.. 

"Oh I mean..it and unlike you I keep my promise!"

And with that being said he left up the stairs. 

That's when I just collapsed to the floor when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. 

"H-harry.." I whispered. 

"No Lou it's me Zayn."

I just whimpered and cried onto his shirt.

All the hope I had left is long gone now..