Chapter 15.

Louis' Point of View.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly didn't mean to say those things about Harry they just sort of slipped out. 

I cannot believe I just called Harry a thing, and I can't believe I just said that  I wasted my time on him because that's a lie. It's a big ass lie and I know it is! 

Gosh, i'm so stupid!

Eleanor was just smirking and she looked back at the t.v when I heard a loud sob coming from the stairs.

Both Eleanor and I turned our heads to the direction of the stairs to see what or who was it.

And there was Harry looking so fragile and broken, with tears running down his face and his face was red. 

My heart broke and he had tears in his eyes as well and he looked at our direction and he just looked at me for a second and then ran up to his room. 

I immediately got up to go after him..but Eleanor stopped me.

"Babe, don't go after him. He just wants you to feel sorry for him so you can go back to being friends and you're giving in."

"But El he looked so broken, I just can't leave him like that!"

"If you leave to him Lou, you'll never see me again!" 

"Babe you're not serious are ya? H-he Babe come on just this one time please!" "Nothing is going to happen you know I love you and only you and i don't feel that way towards him!"

"Fine Louis go."

"Thanks babe." I kissed her cheeks and ran up the stairs. 

I slowly creaked open the door and there was Harry sitting in the corner sobbing. 

Poor Haz, I didn't think he would hear, I didn't know it was hurting him this much. 

Just as I was about to enter he started " talking to himself." 

"STOP GO AWAY!" he screamed. 

I looked at him in shock. 

He was holding his head and shaking vigorously.

"Please stop, please." he was begging now. 

I was fully in his room now and I was walking closer to him when his head snapped to my direction and he just look at me his eyes were bloodshot form crying and his face was pale with tears running down it. 

"Go away Louis." He snarled. 

"H-Harry I d-didn't-"

"Did you come here to m-make fun of m-me? Did y-you come h-here to s-spit on m-me an-and tell me h-how worthless I a-am? B-because if you d-did I already know L-Louis I already know i'm a f-failure and j-just go back to your g-gi-girlfriend and leave me alone!" He screamed.

I hurt me so much more that Harry thought this is why I was coming to see him. 

"H-haz look I didn't come here to do all those things-"

"Stop acting like you care because you don't!" He stood up and started walking towards me. 

"BECAUSE LARRY IS JUST FUCKING BULLSHIT RIGHT LOUIS? YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T CARE, YOU SAID I WAS A PRICK, YOU SAID YOU COULDN'T BELIEVE YOU WASTED ALL THOSE YEARS WITH ME!!! So just leave.. Lou-Louis."

Tears started falling down my face.

"Harry would you just listen to me I never meant to say that it just slipped out! You're my best-mate Harry, remember when we said we would be best-friends forever. You and I both know you don't want me to leave!"

"Yeah that was before you turn into a fucking dick headed tosser! Why don't you go back to you princess or should I say Eleanor because I don't want you getting mad and punching me in the face Louis! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT."

"H-haz com-come on you kno-"

"Get out Louis, i'm not going to say it again!" 

Everything was blurry from the tears in my eyes and I started walking away and when I was at the door I looked back to see Harry on the floor sobbing. 

And that's when I knew...That I Louis Tomlinson, 

Broke Harry Styles.