Chapter 36.

Harry's point of view.

--------------------------------------------

I honestly didn;t think I would miss everyone this much. Of-course seeing my mom was great and Gemma too. I ended up telling my mom about my humongous love for Louis and I was so scared of rejection again..especially from my mother but fortunately it didn't turn out that way. She actually told me she suspected it and that she was going to be there for me no matter what the outcome was because she was my mom and she loved me. Yeah I know I have the best mom in the world!

So I've been missing the boys a lot so I decided to video chat them. I anxiously got on skype and clicked on Niall's acoount and pressed the call button. Niall's face suddenly appeared on the screen and I smiled. 

"Heey Nialler how you been?"

"Oh my gaaawd Haz, I miss you so much and you need to come back right now everyone misses you."

"I just got here Ni haha, and i'm pretty sure everyone is fine without me."

"Oh really? Wait a sec.." He got up and ran out of the room second later I hear him screaming to the lads that i'm on camera. Suddenly all the lads came to the room.  Zayn, Liam, and Niall were crowding the camera and I was just laughing. That's when Zayn cheekily said "I think Louis wants to see you." 

Something just twisted in my stomach hearing Zayn say that and when they moved out fo the way I said something I wish I oculd take back.."I don't want to see him could you turn the camera." covering my eyes. I peeked between my fingers and Louis looked so vunerable and sad..."Well I hope you have fun in Cheshire.." he whispered and left the room. 

The boys all looked down to the floor and said nothing.. "Harry, he really hasn't been the same without  you. He hasn't been sleeping and he's been crying. He's always so gloomy and he doesn't crack jokes anymore..and he looked annoyed when Eleanor came over. He really does miss you Haz." 

I let out a sad sigh.."I miss him too, more than you could ever know." 

"Then stop acting like you don't and just let things flow Harry."

"I just don't want to get my hopes up just be let down again! I wouldn't be able to live through that."

"Well I don't know what to tell you mate, but he is a mess...and by the looks of it so are you."

I didn't say anything I just stayed quite and fumbled with my fingers. That's until Louis came stumbling into the room and he slurred "Listen Harry, I dwont givaaaah shhhhit what yOOOooo say c-cause I know you want to talk too mew and I want to tawlk to yoooou tooo Hazzzzzaaa Bear. You want to know why cause you give my butterfliiiiesssss. And I wuv you.." and then he fainted. 

"Oh my god Louis! You guys help him!!!!" I screamed through the camera. The three lads when to go help Louis and they pulled him up to the bed and Liam went to go get the first aid kit I guess. 

"Man, he reeks of alcohol.. he's drunk." Zayn said.

"Oh god this is all my fault if I wasn't such a prick and actually spoke to him the wouldn't have happened." 

"Nah don't blame yourself buddy, he was just sad and stuff doesn't particularly mean it was you."

Liam suddenly came back and he had some sort of thingy in his hands I couldn't see to well from the angle of the camera.  Liam dumped water on Louis face and Louis woke up screaming.."What happened? Harry!" Liam dried his face with a cloth and gave him water. 

"S-sorry guys I just...I just didn't know what to do and I guess I thought drinking was my only option.."

"Louis.." I whispered...terrified of what I was doing. He turned around surprised and then a small smile started forming on his beautiful face.

"Y-you want to t-talk to m-me Haz..?"

"Of-course I do Lou, sorry about early I was just kind of down and I didn't want you to see me sad so that's why I said I didn't want to talk to you but that was I lie, I really do want to talk to you."

"I want to talk to you too Harry." The boys had walked out.

"Louis listen to me, you can't be sad because i'm gone okay? None of this is your fault... well not all of it. But that doesn't mean you can start drinking just because you feel guilty about everything..you're going to get alcohol poising Louis and we don't want that..I don't want that. I care about you a lot Louis and it hurts me to see you like this.. chin up bud it'll get better."

He was crying..and I had such a strong urge of wishing I could wipe them away. He suddenly put his right hand on the screen.. and I put mines on the screen too.

"I miss you so much Harry...and i'll make it up to you." He whispered.

"I miss you to BooBear, he look at me.. don't cry it's okay it'll all be fine in the end."

"If you're not here with me then nothing fine Hazza Bear...nothing's fine without you."

My heart was yearning for this boy and I wanted to kiss him so bad so that's what I did.. 

I pressed my lips against the camera..and I stayed there for like a minute when I finally realized what I was doing. I pulled back but was surprised to see Louis kissing the camera too.....

He pulled away and looked down to his lap.. "S-sorry Harry..I don't know what happened I just I don't know."

"It's okay Louis, besides I was the one who kissed the screen first. Hey Louis It's already late I need to go."

"NO! Harry please don't go, you can't not now...not again." 

"Lou..Lou hey calm down yeah? I'll be back on tomorrow.."

"You promise?"

"I promise BooBear."

"Goodbye Harry, I love you.." he whispered.

"Goodbye Louis, I love you too.."

I signed off and walked to my bed..

If he only meant it the way that I did.