Chapter 29.

Louis' point of view.

--------------------------------------------------

I guess you can say I haven't been the same since...that day. Harry ignores me now like he full out ignores me..or when he actually answers me and trust I rather him not he say he doesn't know who I am and stuff. It breaks my heart to know that I pushed Harry over his edge and I can't even begin to describe to you how bad I feel...but he isn't going to forgive me and I don't expect him to.

Liam called him down for dinner and I was already starting to get nervous.. and I don't know why. I've noticed that these past days whenever I hear Harry's name or see Harry I feel nauseous but in a good way.. I think, and I get really nervous. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

He came downstairs and I just wanted to race up to him and hug him and never let him go...but sadly I can't do that. 

He slowly sat down and he didn't even bother looking at us.

We were all beginning to eat when I decided to maybe break the ice... 

"Umm..d-do you want a-anything to drink?" I asked. Fuck I was getting nervous and I was stuttering nice one Louis. 

"Hey Liam can you get me glass of fruit punch?" He asked Liam completely ignoring me..breaking my heart yet again. 

I just stared at my feet and started fumbling with my hands.

I suddenly heard the screeching of the chairs but I didn't get up.. 1. cause I barely touched my food. 2. I didn't feel like getting up. 

I felt someone stare at me but I didn't look up. 

Once everyone left I guess it all just kind of hit me.. I've lost my best-friend and he is never coming back. Harry is never going to forgive me because i'm a stupid inconsiderate prick and I don't deserve and amazing friend like Harry.. well I didn't deserve him cause he isn't my friend anymore. 

I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt the tears run down my jawline to my neck. I didn't even bother wiping them off as more tears started to come out. 

I felt someones presence in the room but I didn't care at that moment all I wanted was to be in Harry's arms and cuddle with him watching stupid chick flicks...like old times. But that's never going to happen because of me because i'm an idiot!! I felt the tears now pouring out of my eyes and racing down my cheeks. 

I didn't think Harry leaving me would affect me this hard.. I guess he means more to me then what I thought.. 

I turned around and he was there... the guy that I needed right now...was there. 

Harry was there.