Chapter 9.

I woke up and just sat on my bed for ten minutes. Then I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put some new clothes on. 

I started walking down the stairs and everyone was already there. 

"Hey Harry, did you sleep well?" Niall asked. I just nodded. 

"You want me to serve you some eggs mate?" Zayn asked aswell. 

"No thank you..i'm not hungry." I responded. 

"Are you ok, Harry? You seem a little off today." Liam commented. 

"Yes, i'm fine Liam."

I just took a seat next to Niall, Louis was sitting in-front of me and he just got he bowl and put in the sink and said "I'm finished." and went to go sit on the couch. 

Niall just gave my knee a little squeeze and look at me his eyes saying it's going to be ok. 

I just got up with the rest of the boys and sat on the floor. 

"So guys we have a signing to do today and then we have the rest of the day off." Liam said. 

"Do we have to go Liam, i'm not in the mood to do anything today." Lou stated.

"Yes we do so hurry up and fix yourself's so we can leave."

Everyone was waiting for Zayn in the living room like always. When he got down we all went to the car. 

I usually sit next to Lou but this time was different. I took my spot and I expected Louis to sit in his but he said "Zayn could you switch seats with me?" "Um..yeah sure." 

I just swallowed the lump in my throat..this is going to be a long day.