Chapter 19.

Harry's Point of View.

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up seeing white everywhere thinking where the hell am I?

When I was going to rub my eyes I felt this pain in my wrists and I looked down at them and suddenly all the memories and all the events that took place last night came rushing to my head.

But I didn't cry..it seemed I had ran out of tears.

Niall, Zayn, and Liam came in through the door...where's Louis?

"Oh my gosh, Harry don't you ever do that again you hear me? I was so scared when I found you in the floor bleeding to death. Harry why?" Niall frantically asked.

"I'm sorry guys, I just had a lot of things going on and I just..I don't know it just seemed like the only thing to do." I answered.

"Harry that wasn't the only option you could've called us! You could've done something else but not this!" Liam said with his voice shaky.

"I know, I know i'm sorry ok. Where is Louis? I want to talk to him."

Niall gave me this look. And I returned the same look.

Zayn went to go see what was happening with Louis and Liam and Niall were just hugging and bugging me as usual. They both got out so Louis could come in.

Louis suddenly came in. He didn't even look up to my face yet he was staring at the floor. He made his way to the chair next to me and sat down still not saying a word or looking up to meet my eyes.

Until he grabbed my hand and finally looked up at me and he looked so guilty, sad, and broken.

He started massively crying...and he was just looking into my eyes and he was sobbing and shaking. 

"Hey Lou, it's ok i'm fine see? I'm alive, i'm alright love. Please stop crying Boobear." I pleaded my heart breaking every-time he sobbed. 

" I can't Harry, you could've died! If I wasn't such a bad friend none of this would have happened. If I would've paid more attention to you, you would'nt have done this. And you're obviously not okay Haz because you attempted suicide and I know this sound selfish and I am the last person to reclaim you anything..but were you going to leave me alone? I know i've practically left you alone and barely paid any attention to you Hazza but..but I know I haven't showed it and I know you don't believe me but I love you Harry, you're my best-friend no matter what happens and if you d-died I-I think I w-would d-die t-too." He spoke with tears streaming down his face non stop. 

" I love you too Lou, and i'm not going anywhere as long as you promise to not go anywhere."

"I'm not leaving you again Harry, never ever." he whispered. 

I stared into his blue eyes and he stared into mine I felt us leaning in..

" I love you Harry." He said..

I thought he was going to kiss me..I started closing my eyes.

Until I didn't feel any lip connection...I felt his head rest on the nook of my neck.

I sighed... " I love you too Louis, I love you too." 

If he only knew how much I meant it..