Chapter 25.

I honestly don't know how long i've been sobbing for.. every single time I try and stop more tears seem to pour out.

It's pathetic how you start thinking of one thing and then you start to think about all the things that have been going on in your life. 

I walked to the dumpster and looked for my clothes but it stunk so bad I just decided to leave them there. The worst thing is my phone was in my pocket so I don't know how i'm going to find my way home. 

I decided to walk out of the alley because no one was walking around the block.

It was so cold...and I was shivering but I continued to walk trying to remember my way home. 

Every single time I closed my eyes Mike appeared... his nasty and sloppy mouth all over my neck and I just couldn't get it out of my mind.

I suddenly saw my flat..with everyone outside of it, and by everyone I mean everyone. 

Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Simon, Paul, etc.

I was so scared of what they would say or do when I showed up but I was freezing my ass off and I wasn't going to get hypothermia and stay outside just cause i'm scared. 

They were all huddled and were talking at once..they didn't even noticed I was behing them. 

I cleared my throat and they all turned around and looked at me their eyes widen and they all looked so pissed. 

Before anybody could say anything I ran passed them and locked myself in my room. 

I took off my underwear and took a shower.. the hot water feeling so god on my skin. 

I can't even begin to tell you how much I scrubbed to try and take away the "kisses" and the filth from Mike.

When I finally felt semi clean I got out and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I looked at my face in the mirror and sighed...I looked down at my stomach and started pinching all of my fat, I looked at my wrist and saw the pink lines on them..When I realized that I haven't cut in a long time..because of Louis.

But that doesn't matter anymore because we're back to square one and he talks shit about me and he thinks so poorly of me so he wouldn't care..

I decided to cut after everyone interrogated me. I opened the door and looked down to the floor and walked to my drawer to get my underwear when I turned around and guess who was standing there? 

I dare you to guess..

Louis fucking Tomlinson.