Chapter 12.

( Louis' point of view) THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't help but feel bad after what I said to Harry. 

I honestly didn't mean to come out so harsh, it's just I couldn't stand all the Larry crap it's starting to get on my last fucking nerve. 

I saw the look on Harry's face when I popped the balloon and said it was gone just like everything that had to do with Larry. 

His face had so many emotions held within it, sadness, anger, regret, and I honestly don't know why. Especially after what I told him about him wanting Narry to become real so he can feel sympathy. 

I think I honestly took it to far with that one because he snapped. And after he snapped he ran up to his room and I felt this lump in my throat . 

"Nice going, you jack-ass." Niall snarled. 

Niall was going up the stairs when Liam said "Leave him alone for the night Ni, I think that's what he wants."

Niall just nodded and sat back on the couch. After The Notebook ended everyone was sleepy so Eleanor said she was going to leave. So I walked her to the door and kissed her and said goodbye. 

When I walked back to the living room all the boys were walking up the stairs. I heard "Goodnight Louis." by the three boys. "Goodnight lads." I replied. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't sleep I kept tossing and turning and thinking about Harry's face and how hurt he looked. 

As I finally thought I was actually going to get some sleep I heard faint shouting and faint panting. 

I got up to see which one of the boys was it, I went to Liam's room but he was fast asleep. I went to Zayn's room and he was sprawled across the bed drooling. So it must be Niall I thought to myself. I went to go check and prepare myself for the worst because I was probably the last person he wanted to see but I still went to go check..but he was laying in his bed snoring..... so who was it? 

Harry. 

I honestly didn't know if I should go because I mean honestly..after everything that happened I don't think it would be the right thing to do. But I was just going to check to see how bad it was. 

I was standing in-front of his door taking in a deep breath and slowly opening the door. 

It creaked which cause Harry to look in my direction but luckily he didn't see me and he just started sobbing. 

It broke my heart to see Harry like this..after all he is..well was my best mate. 

He stood up and I got scared and thought he was coming to see who was at the door so I quickly hid behind the wall..but he never came. 

So I went back to my spot on the door and I saw the light of the bathroom on so he obviously was in there. 

I heard him scream in a whisper "STOP!" who was he talking to?

I heard him suddenly start crying. And I didn't know what to do!

Should I go in? or should I just go back to bed?

I was about to go in, when I heard a faint ringing in the background coming from my room. 

I took one last look at the bathroom door and walked away to answer the phone because it was probably El.

"He'll get over it." I thought. 

Little did I know, that wasn't the case.