Chapter 17.

Niall's point of view. ( switching it up a bit !)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly couldn't think straight, I mean Harry was in love with Louis, Louis practically bashed him and everything is just one big mess.

After the movie finished I quickly told the guys that we needed to get home. Who knows what Harry is thinking and going through right now.

As we parked in the drive way, I felt a feeling in my gut like if something was wrong.

No one was in the living room not even Louis with Eleanor so...what's going on?

"Where is everyone?" Zayn asked.

"That's what i'm trying to figure out!" I replied.

"Niall, you go check Harry and me and Zayn will check Louis." Liam ordered.

"Alright."

I knock on Harry's door but no one answers which is weird because Harry usually says "Come in." or he opens the door.

So as I started to get worried I went inside his room. And nobody was there, everything was thrown around and the bed was unmade and everything looked chaotic. "Harry!!" I called out...no response.

I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door, "Harry come out mate! I'm getting worried."

Again no response, I went to go open the door but it was locked and that's when my heart starting beating real fast.

I kicked the door open and there was Harry...

Sprawled on the floor looking so pale and lifeless with bleeding wrists.

" HARRY, HARRY, WAKE UP PLEASE! HARRY THIS ISN'T FUNNY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP, HARRY !!!" I screamed.

I dialled 911.." H-hello, I-I-I n-need an am-ambulance, m-my fr-friend committed s-suicide. C-come quick!"

Liam, Zayn, and Louis walked in.

"Niall , what the fu-"

I was just sobbing and shaking.

"H-harry, oh h-haz, i-i'm so s-sorry, t-this is a-all my f-fault!" Louis cried.

I started getting angry.

" It is your fault Louis, if you actually cared about Harry and if you would stop treating him like shit none of this would happen! But no you just cared about Eleanor this and Eleanor that until you completely neglected Harry and you caused him to do this!!!" I screamed in rage.

Louis was sobbing and choking and shaking drastically.

"Niall stop this isn't the time to reclaim anyone anything the ambulance are coming up stairs." Zayn said is eyes on the verge of tears.

Just as I was about to say something else the paramedics came in.

And they put Harry on the stretcher and they asked who is coming with him in the car?

"I will, I-I thi-" Louis was about to say.

I glared at him and snarled "You're not getting anywhere near him! I'm going."

As we were driving I saw the paramedics do things to Harry.

Poor Harry looking so fragile and vulnerable...

He needs to get better.

He needs to!