Chapter 13.

(Harry's Point of View.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I washed my wrist and just dried it with a towel.

I went to go lay down on my bed but it was already 5:45 so, no use in that because I doubt I would be able fall asleep anyways. 

"Cutting is for fags and pigs, looks like you're exactly that Hazza Bear!" that stupid disgusting voice in my head said. 

"Shut-up!" I replied coldly. 

"Wow Harry what if Louis say you talking to yourself, what would he think?"

"I'm not talking to myself you're talking to me and i'm answering!!!" I started getting aggravated. 

"But Louis can't see me, remember that! Goodbye lover-boy." 

Finally i'm left alone for once, I turned my head in the direction of the door it was still slightly opened..Hmm that seems kind of odd. 

I went to go close it and then walked down to my bed and sat down and turned on the telly. 

Full House was on so I decided to watch that until it was like 8 so I could go eat breakfast. 

I looked at the clock for probably the 6th time today and it says 8:34 so I got up and went downstairs and started making myself some food...when I remembered.

You can't eat Harry, if you eat you'll never be like Eleanor!

So I wasn't going to eat and I just started taking the food out for the lads. 

Zayn was the first one to come down, "Hey Harry, you ok? How did you sleep?"

"I'm fine Zayn, and I slept alright. Your food is on the table already."

"Thanks mate!"

Niall came second." Hey Haz." He came up to me and looked my in the eyes and mouthed "you alright?" 

I just nodded my head. 

Then came Liam and he practically asked the same thing so that meant Louis was coming down next and I honestly didn't want to see Louis' face right now so I started headed up the stairs. 

I was looking at the steps as I was climbing up until I felt myself collide with someone. 

"Uff!" The person groaned. 

I looked up and I was staring in the the eyes of the guy I wish could love me like I love him.

Louis Tomlinson.