Chapter 8.

Niall just stared at me with wide eyes and I just dropped my head and started crying I knew I should've just kept my mouth shut. Gosh Harry!!

"Um..H-harry, look I honestly don't know what to say but I don't hate you and i'm not disgusted Haz."

"Y-you're not?'

"No i'm not, it's not your fault you fell in love with Louis, the heart wants what the heart wants. And if your heart says Louis is the one then you can't blame yourself for it Harry it's something natural it happens." 

"T-thank you so much Ni, b-but please don't t-tell a-anyone!"

"I won't Harry, but its nice that you trust me enough to tell me what you feel. Now just get some rest and i'll see you in the morning." He gave me a small smile and left. 

It felt good to tell someone and I feel like a little weight was lift off my shoulders.  I lied on my bed and just looked at the ceiling.

I looked at my scars and traced my fingers over them. 

Did Louis actually mean all of that? Of-course he did..he looked to mad and upset, he looked like he wanted to punch me. 

I just wish Louis could love me the way I love him..is that too much to ask for?

I soon found myself falling to sleep...lets see what tomorrow brings us.