Chapter 46.

I didn't sleep yesterday.. hell all i've been thinking about was what he told me. At first I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me because of my outburst but I hear his voice loud and clear. You honestly have no idea how much I wanted to grab him and just kiss him and tell him how happy it makes me to hear him say that. 

Right now i'm just looking at his beautiful flawless face and his chiseled features. I'm never going to get over the fact that Louis is mine and he's with me right now. And the fact that he didn't hesitate yesterday night to say that he loved me. 

Louis suddenly slurred in his sleep and woke up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned and cracked his bones. He looked to his right where I was and smiled. 

"Why are you staring at me like that Haz?" 

"Because i'm getting mesmerized by your beauty BooBear."

He giggle.. "You're so cheesy Harry."

"I try babe." I winked at him. 

He suddenly crawled over to me and sat on me. He grabbed my hands and started playing with my fingers. I looked at his face and smiled and he smiled back. He pressed my hand against his face and leaned in my touch and hummed. The swarm of butterflies in my stomach was so bad I just wanted to grab him and kiss him so roughly but at the same time I wanted to stay like this and savour the moment. 

Louis suddenly let go of my hands and started leaning forward and put his hands on my chest. He put his lips on my neither one of us moving are lips just having our lips pressed together and that was all. Until he started moving his lips so slowly.. and his lips were so soft and tender yet very rough.  This kid made me realize how much I actually loved Louis and how much he loved me. 

We pulled away and his eyes were sparkling and he had a faint blush on his cheeks.  He just kept staring at me neither of us saying a word. I mean what was there to say? All we needed to say was shown in that kiss. I could just imagine Louis beneath me completely naked.. both of us making love, not sex but making love. Because to finally make Louis 100% mine wouldn't be just sex it would be more than that. And I can honestly not wait for when Louis is ready..because no matter how much I want to I don't want to force him into anything either. 

Louis suddenly kissed my cheek and got off me. He grabbed my hand and yanked it a little, as to give me a sign that he wanted me to follow him. So I did..he took us downstairs but not to the kitchen but to the living room. 

He suddenly grabbed a picture of me and him that he had in the living room..(one of the picture I didn't rip and throw away.) and he just started at it. And after staring at it for a while he smiled..and I smiled because seeing Louis smile always makes me smile. 

"I can't believe we're finally together.." he whispered. 

I wrapped my arms on his waist and rocked us side to side.

"I know Lou and you're all mine now."

He suddenly took my hands off him and gave me a scared look. I got scared because everything was fine literally a second ago.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I have to tell Eleanor what's going on..and break up with her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys this is so short it's just a filler cause I don't know when I'll be back on. Vote, comment, and share it <3