Chapter 21.

I can't believe I was so stupid to think that Louis actually did this because he cared. 

How could I be so stupid? Of-course it was out of sympathy..it was all out of sympathy.

But from now on.. I will ignore him and make him feel miserable just like he did with me. It hurts me that have to do this to Louis but i'm sick and tired of him pretending to care when he obviously doesn't. 

Just as I finshied with my thoughts.. Louis came into my room. 

"Hey Haz, you want to watch a movie with me? Since we didn't get to finish the last one."

Ignore him Harry, ignore him, I reminded myself. 

"Haz, is everything ok?"

I just walked outside of my room and started walking down the stairs. 

"Harry wait hold up!" He started following me. 

"Did I do something wrong?  Are you ok? Harry why aren't you answering me?!!!" 

I noticed he was getting aggravated, good let him suffer. But another part of me wanted to hug him and tell him that I could never be mad him..cause I love him.

Stick to the plan idiot!

I groaned.. 

"Harry, Harry fucking Styles! Answer me right now, i'm trying to be nice and you're giving me the bloody cold shoulder what the fuck Harry!" He yelled. 

I rolled my eyes... " Whatever.. i'm going up to my room don't bother me." I replied.

Just as I was about to close my bedroom door, his foot got in the way and he stopped it. 

" Harry I don't know what fucking game you're trying to pull but i'm not playing it. You're fucking pissing me off with your shit Harry... I try and make things better but you don't let me, You said you wanted me to be with you and make everything okay well you're not letting me Haz!" He yelled frantically. 

 I smirked and looked at him. "Only my real friends call me Haz Louis, now if you don't mind I want to take a shower.. thank you!" I sassed 

I closed the door in his face and slid down the door..

This was going to be waaaaaay harder than I thought.