Chapter 47.

Let's just say that I'm guessing Louis' talk with Eleanor didn't go well. Reason why I say this is because Louis is on my lap with his head nuzzled in my neck and he's sobbing. I haven't asked him what happened because I want to let him cool down first. I am just tracing patterns on his back and just humming him a song, it seems to be working. 

"BooBear, can you tell please tell me what happened now?"

He picked up his head from my neck and looked at me. He wiped his face with his hands and sighed. 

"O-okaay Harry."

I kissed his cheek and nodded as sign to tell him to tell me whenever he was ready.

"So w-when I went t-to go ta-talk to El she h-had this look on h-her face like if she kn-knew what was h-happening."

He suddenly stopped talking and I gave him a concerned look. He cleared his throat. 

"Sorry I wanted to stop stuttering."

I nodded.

"So when I went to her house I told her to sit down and she did. I told her that she was a wonderful girl and that she really made me happy at some point and that I did love her at some point.  Her eyes were starting to get watery and I felt so bad because I don't like seeing people cry. She said I know you're breaking up with me Louis I just want to know who the new girl you fell for is. And I felt so bad Harry I really did the fact that I had to tell her it was a boy I feel for. When I told her it was you...oh goodness Harry she went bonkers. She said I was a faggot and so were you and that I let you do what you wanted to do. She said I fell into your trap and that you don't really love me you just don't want me to be with her. When I told her she was lying and that she was just jealous that I didn't love her anymore she slapped me. And she told me to leave and to  come crawling back to her when you left me." 

He had tears streaming down his face and he covered his face with his hands.

"Oh BooBear... don't listen to what that witch said okay? I love you so much and you know that I'll never leave you and I'm always going to be here for  you yeah?!"

He nodded his head and nuzzled closer into my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair smoothly and hummed him a song that just came to my mind. I felt his lips press against my neck over and over again. I picked up his head and lifting his arms and took off his shirt. I took off mines as well. I layed backed down on the bed and layed Louis on top of me. We kissed for a few minutes both of us enjoying the pure bliss of our lips pressed against one another's. After we finished out make out session he laid his head on my chest my breathing causing him to go up and down. 

"I love you Harry." he whispered and pecked my chest. 

"I love you too Louis, and never forget it."

Soon both of us falling into a deep slumber. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is day 6 of our and Louis' week and it's honestly pointless now because he broke up with his girlfriend for me and he admitted that he loved me. But I still haven't asked him to be my boyfriend or anything so I guess we still have one more day for that. 

Louis and I are staring at each other while we're eating breakfast, it honestly quite funny because both of us are doing funny faces to each other to make each other laugh.  

Suddenly Louis burs-ted out laughing and the fork fell to the floor. Then I started laughing because it was hilarious. He's face was turning red and he was clutching his stomach. I was going to ask him if he was alright but I couldn't because I was laughing to hard. He suddenly got back up and had a straight face on and it was quite impressive how he managed to recompose himself that fast. 

Today we called the boys over and we're going to go get tattoos. I washed the dishes while Louis went to go take a shower and get changed. After I finished I went to go take a shower. As I was changing I heard the doorbell ring. Then I heard a bunch of noise and I knew the boys were here. 

"Yo my man!" Zayn suddenly exclaimed. 

"Someone got a good sleep last night huh Zaynie?!" I teased. 

"Hhaaha very funny, so you guys ready to get some tattoos?!" he responded. 

We all got in the car and Louis sat next to be and he was holding my hand. It was kind of crazy how perfectly his hand fit in mine and how good we are for one another.  We arrived at the tattoo parlor and they immediately attended us, I told the guy if me and Louis could go to the same room so we could see each other get tattoos.  Though Louis had his back to be and I had my back to him. I suddenly heard Louis say he wanted little birds and I decided to get 2 big birds on my chest.  Once we were finished Louis told me to turn around. 

"On the count of three.. 1....2.....3!"

We both turned around he stared at me wide eyed and  I looked down at his wrist and smiled. He came over to me and looked me in the eyes. He kept staring at my eyes and back down to my chest. I grabbed his hand and turned it around so I could see his wrist. I looked him in the eyes and smiled. 

"Kind of cheesy don't you think?" 

"Did you get birds because I got them?"

I nodded, he came over and pecked my lips. I grabbed his hand and walked outside to see Zayn with a chest tattoo as well and Liam with arrows on his arms and Niall didn't get anything what a pussy. 

We all went home and watched a movie. I started making spagehettie so me and the boys could eat. After I finished a got a plate for each lad. When I sat down next to Louis he smiled at me we were eating in peace when suddenly Louis wiped my face and I have him a face. 

"You had a little sauce on the side of your lips babe."

"Oh gotcha Lou."

The boys left and I watched the dishes and I brushed my teeth and so did Louis. We layed down on our bed and we just started talking about random things that made no sense. 

"Well goodnight Haz."

"Goodnight babe."

I kissed him and we got in spooning position. 

I started thinking about things to do for tomorrow since it was the last day of my week with Louis. 

And I knew exactly what I was going to do.