Chapter 24.

Harry's point of view. 

----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know were I was running to but I was running and I knew I wasn't going to stop anytime soon. 

I heard the boys calling after me.. but I didn't care I kept running. They're probably felt sorry for me just like Louis so that's why they decided to stick with me for so long. 

My legs were burning but I wasn't going to stop at least not for now, my vision was blurred and I kept bumping into people but I was going to keep on running until I felt like I was far away from everything. 

I finally came to a stop in this alley cause it was already getting dark and my breathing was unsteady..and I felt like I was going to pass out. 

"Hey, you okay?" a random voice said.

I turned around to see who had asked me the question and it turned out to be a pretty fit lad.. and I would totally go out with him if I wasn't so in love with Louis.

" Oh um.. y-yeah i'm fine." 

"You new, cause I haven't seen you around?"

"Yeah I um..guess you could say that."

"Oh well i'm Mike, nice to meet you um.."

"Harry..my name is Harry."

"That's a nice name for a fit lad like yourself." He winked afterwards.

"Thank you, same goes for you." God I was so awkward. 

"Hey can I show you something inside the alley..?"

Why would someone want to show me something inside an alley..? What the hell could be in an alley that's interesting? But of-course my stupid mouth said otherwise.

"Um..y-yeah sure I guess."

He took a hold of my hand and led me though the alley..we came to a sudden stop.

I felt him push me up against the wall with a loud thud!

I groaned.."Mike what the f-

"Shh, shh, Harry didn't your mom ever tell you not to talk to strangers? Poor Harry...you see there is nothing interesting to show you except well.. what about to do to you."

"Let go of me! Get the fuck off me you idiot!" I kept trying to shove him but he was just to strong.

Before I knew what was happening he put a piece of cloth in my mouth..making all my pleadings and screams come out muffled.

"Now now Harry the less you struggle the less time it'll take.."

He started kissing my neck..and making his way down to my collarbone.

I felt tears start to fall down my cheeks.

He started sucking on the skin of my collarbone and harshly started to bite it..

I whimpered and shook. 

He started pulling my shirt over my head..and started touching my fat stomach. He started unzipping my pants and touching my thighs.

I was now sobbing uncontrollably and shaking vigorously.

He was now kissing me all the was down to the hem of my under-wear.

He stopped and looked at me face and smirked. He took the cloth out of my mouth and I just whimpered.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry poor lad...too bad things had to end like this. I didn't quite get to finish what I wanted to do but oh well."

He took my shirt and pants and threw them in a dumpster that was at the far side.. 

"Goodbye babe i'll see you later yeah?" He said cockily with a wink.

I watched him leave out of the alley and when he was gone I sunked down to the floor and just sobbed..

Why do these things happen to me? I don't understand.. i'm cold, hungry, tired and confused.

If Louis loved me...and didn't talk crap about me this would'v never happened..

Like I told Louis..I despise him..but I love him.