Chapter 39.

Louis point of view. 

--------------------------------------

Every since Harry left I have been drinking..and it's not just one beer, no it's like 6 or 8 beers and I get so wasted I end up having sex with Eleanor every single time I get drunk. And then of-course I regret it every morning. 

So today is day 7 of Harry leaving and I am a totally wreck. It's Saturday so it's a great day to go get drunk and have an excuse. 

The boys had already agreed to come with me to the pub tonight and so now i'm getting ready. I wore a grayish, navy blue shirt and a jean jacket over it as well as a burgundy colored jean and my vans. 

It was already ten o' clock so everyone was downstairs, we were just waiting for Eleanor of-course. She suddenly came through the door wearing the shortest dress I have every seen a girl, but it looked hot on her it showed off her long legs. 

"Alright lads let's go." Liam said. 

We were now in the van and all that I was running through my head was Harry, beer, Harry, beer, Harry, beer!"

Finally we arrived and we all got off, as soon as we got off I raced to the bar. 

"Shots of vodka quick please!" I exclaimed.

The bartender started serving me shots of vodka, as soon as I would finish one he would serve me another and so on. 

I was by my 25th shot I think when the bartender told me he thought I was drinking to much. I was too drunk to complain anyways..I went to go find Eleanor but she was nowhere to be found.  Zayn was dancing with some girl and Liam was probably in the loo cause I didn't see him. I was going to search for Niall but it looks like he found me first.

"Hey Louis looks like you got way more buzzed then I did this time huh!?"

" Hiyyaaaa Niiall waaaz upp! Heeeeey heeey heeey lisssstenn sshhhh!!! I nweed 2 tull u sumthinnn!

Niall chuckled and said "Go on buddy,"

"I mizz him sssooo much NIIII, nweed Haaaaarrraaah I nweed him to bee so huppah I wwwwuvv HazzaBear sooOOOoo mucch he makes my tummah tingly!"

And Niall just looked at me wide eyed and repsonded "Lou you are drunk let's get you home."

I started crying.."I dwont vant two go home without HazzzaBear I nweed my HazzaBear!" I ran out the door and before I could get used to my surroundings..

I heard Niall screaming "LOUIS WATCH OUT.." and the beeping of a car.