Chapter 6.

I didn't think it was going to end like this.. Louis hates me now and I don't blame him.

I'm currently sobbing on my pillow and just screaming wishing I could take everything back, but I can't at least not anymore.

I wiped my eyes and went inside the bathroom, my mirror was broken from when I punched it and there were still pieces of glass everywhere.  I picked one piece up. "I guess it's time to do your magic." I said. 

I cut three lines on my wrist and four on each thigh. I never thought I would become this..this monster. I've lost somebody that means so much to me and there's nothing I could do about it. If only I wasn't in love with him everything would be ok. 

"Hey..Harry a-are you ok in there?" Niall suddenly asked.

"Y-yeah Ni i'm fine."

"Are you sure, do you want me to come in there?" 

"N-no Niall i'm f-fine." My voice cracking at the end obviously stating that I wasn't fine. 

"Harry, if you don't come out and talk to me i'll just go in."

Oh shit.. I quickly put away the razor and started picking up the broken glass and throwing it in the trash. "Be right out Niall." I said as I put on all my bracelets again. 

I look at my face one last time in the mirror..this is what you are..broken.