Chapter 11.

"Hey Haz." Lou mumbled, he was lying down next to me on my bed with his head on my chest. 

"He babe, how did you sleep?" I asked. 

"Good." Ring, Ring. "Hold on Haz, I have to take this." 

Louis got up and walked out the door to answer the call, why did he have to get up and walk away just to answer some phone call?

He came back in with a hug smirk on his face but he wasn't alone...he was with Eleanour.

"Harry, Harry, Harry. Poor little lad, you thought I actually gave a shit about you, didn't ya?" "Well listen here Harry, I could NEVER and I mean NEVER give a crap about a faggot like you, I mean look at you, you're fat and you're disgusting. Why don't you just die already I mean you're gay and no one is ever going to love you Harry no one loves a fag. Cause that's what you are a fat, horrendous faggot!!!" 

Then all of a sudden Louis and Eleanour pushed me off of the bed and started kicking me and calling me horrible names. 

After they left me all blooded and bruised they spit on me and walked out laughing. 

"Goodbye faggot!" Louis whispered. 

I woke up from my dream screaming and panting with tears streaming down my face. It was just a dream Harry, it was just a dream I kept repeating to myself. But it felt so real..

I heard the door creak open but no one came in. 

I honestly didn't care, I just started sobbing. What if when Louis actually founds out how I feel about him he'll hate me more than he does now. What if he does kick me and spits on me and says horrible things. I couldn't have that. I completely forgot about the door that "mysteriously" creaked open and walked to the bathroom. 

I searched for my razor until I found it, I look at the small scars I had on my wrist. "You aren't worthy of life." Harry a voice in my head whispered. "STOP!" I screamed whisperly. "Louis would NEVER like a fagot like you, cause you're worthless." the voice said again. 

I sank down the wall onto the floor and cried...this is for you Lou I thought to myself.