Chapter 37.

I woke up with Louis in my mind, I barely got any sleep last night because I was thinking about him. The way his lips are so thin, how blue and sincere his eyes are, the stumble he has when he doesn't shave, the way I just want to slam his body on the wall and just.. oh god here come my dirty thoughts!

I was walking around the park when a little girl came up to me.."You're Harry Styles right?" I chuckled and nodded. "Can I please have you're autograph?" "Why of-course you can, what's your name sweetie?" " Isabella." I signed the autograph for her but I couldn't help but look at her piercing crystal blue eyes that reminded me so much of Louis'. I snapped out of my trance and gave her the paper.."Here you go Isabella, have a nice day." "Thank you Harry, you're the best!" She gave me a hug and left. Little kids are too cute.

It was already 1 so I started walking back home. I opened the door and my mom was making lunch. "Mom, why didn't you call me? I could've helped you!" "Non-sense Harry, you came to relaxe not to do chores and I don't mind cooking you know that." she replied. 

I just sighed and went to go sit at the table waiting for her to finish..she came with the food and she made sandwiches and I smiled. 

"Remember when you used to make me sandwiches every Saturday?"

"I do remember actually!" she laughed. 

"So um..Harry when do you plan on going back?"

"I don't know mom maybe in a month or two." she just nodded. 

When we finish I helped her clean the dishes and walked up stairs and stared at the wall.. I wonder what Louis is doing right now.

He's probably fucking Eleanor..

No shutup!

Just cause you had that chat yesterday doesn't mean he thinks of you any differently!

I rubbed my temples and just groaned. 

There is honestly nothing to do here and that's why I missed the boys they could make any boring day fun with just a blink of an eye. 

I decided to call them..yeah they didn't answer. 

Listen you twat what did you come to Cheshire for huh? To forget all the pain he's cost you and what are you doing calling your little boyfriend making sure he's okay.. What the fuck you faggot! He doesn't give a shit about you so you shouldn't give a shit about him! Next time you call him i'll make sure you're dead, you got that cow?

"Ye-yes.."I whispered scared of it.

Good.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my razor and did my daily routine.. afterwards I layed on my bed and ended up falling into a deep slumber. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' point of view..

------------------------------------

Harry said he would call...its already 8 and I haven't received a phone call, a video invitation, nothing. I keep stalling just to give him a chance but it seems like he's never going to call.

"Hey cheer up Louis, he'll call soon." Liam said his voice full of comfort.

I just faked smiled and nodded. I walked into my room and waited..and I waited..and I waited. It was already 12 and he hasn't call and I knew he wasn't going too. So I tip-toed downstairs and I got my car keys..time to go buy some more Vodka.

I walked up tot he store and got like 20 bottles give or take a few.. The guy said he couldn't give more than 10 bottles so let's just say I gave him a big tip and he let me take my 20 bottles.. I got back home and thankfully the boys were sleeping.

I layed the bottles in my room and only drank 2 my throat burning afterwards. I watched the rest of the bottles and thought.. i'll leave them for another day. 

I layed down on my bed and my eyes started to feel drowsy I went to sleep with one thing on my mind..

Why would Harry lie to me?