Chapter 41.

To say that I felt butterflies in my stomach would be an understatement. I couldn't even feel my stomach because of how happy I was with this. The way his lips moved against mines was unbelievable it was like they were made for each other and they moved in sync. When he started to kiss me and I finally parted my lips he smiled a little and then I smiled into the kiss, everything was perfect it was just me and him and no one else. He licked my bottom lip for an entrance which I gladly gave him. We were exploring each other's mouth until I suddenly felt out of air but I didn't want to pull away but I knew I had to, so I did. 

We both looked in each other's eyes and didn't say anything, I mean what was there to say? Suddenly Louis stared at me wide eyed like if he just realized what he did. "Oh my god Harry, I-I didn't mean to I just...I-I don't know what came over me!" He started rambling, I knew it was to good ot be true. 

I just looked down at my shoes and whispered "It's okay Louis, sorry for going along with it." I could feel my eyes start brimming with tears. "Hey, hey look at me Haz." And I did. 

"I never said I regretted it though, I'm not happy I did it but at the same time I am it helped me figure out a lot of things and it made me feel something I've never felt before." he said smiling slightly. 

"Do you really mean that BooBear?"

"I sure do Hazza."

I hugged him again and nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. He started playing with my hair when I let out a "pur". He chuckled "HazzaBear did you just pur?" I just nodded. He just continued to play with my hair until the boys came in. 

"Well, well it looks like everything is ok now huh?"Liam asked. 

Regardless of his stupid remark they all came running to Louis and hugged him and they starting kissing him and ruffling his hair and what not.

"You stupid cunt don't you ever do that to me again ok?" Niall exclaimed.

"Aww Nialler you were so worried about me weren't ya?!" Louis exclaimed.

"Of-course I was you imbecile, I love you god dammit never do that to me again do you hear me!" 

"Aww Nialler come here, you know I love you and I promise never to drink again!"

I smiled and touched my lips I still couldn't get over the kiss, I needed to ask Louis what this meant for us. I mean I obviously knew he wasn't going to break up with Eleanor but I need to know if he has feelings or something cause he did say it made him feel something he never felt before. 

"What are you smiling about Harry?" Zayn asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm just happy Louis is okay."

Niall gave me this looked and winked, and I just chuckled. 

The nurse came in and we all got in trouble because she said that only one person at a time was allowed but we honestly cared less. She said Louis could come home today in the night since it was already like 2 in the morning. The nurse said we had to go so Louis could rest but what made me really happy was that Louis begged her for me to stay until she agreed.

As of right now me and Louis are watching tv and just talking about random stuff until he suddenly asked the question I was dreading to ask him myself.

"Harry what does this mean for us? I mean the kiss..we does it leave us?"

"I honestly don't know Louis because if we're being honest here I liked it and I don't regret kissing you back because as you know I like you but I don't know about you so.."

"I liked it too Harry. Quite a lot actually."

"Sooo?"

"I mean I just can't break up with Eleanor but to be honest she's been getting on my nerves lately and  I don't feel that spark I used to feel with her before. I felt the spark with you..when I kissed you and that has to mean something."

I just smiled and blushed a little "So were does that leave us?"

He shook his head and just sighed.."I know you won't agree to this and I don't expect you to but I was going to ask you if you wanted to um..you know..just kind of hang out for week..like a couple and by the end of the week if I feel like I need to be with you i'll break up with Eleanor and I'll be with you..so um..what do you say?"

I thought about it, it was an overall good idea because I could spend a whole week with Louis doing all the stuff I've always wanted to do yet at the same time what if it all went to waste and he didn't end up falling for me I would get my heart shattered once again. 

"I'll do it!" 

"Seriously? Oh my god Harry thank you so much and if you want you can or can't tell the boys I honestly don't care." 

"Let's think about that later okay, you should get some rest alright BooBear?"

"But Harry i'm not tired and oh yeah the week starts today." And he winked

I just chuckled and told him to get some rest. 

"I want you to sleep with me and maybe i'll get some rest if you do." he said giving me this pouty face and as always I couldn't deny it so I said yes.

I climbed in next to him and he put his head on my chest and mumbled a quite thank you. I started playing with his hair this time. 

"Sing for me Harry."

"What do you want me to sing for you?"

"Anything really."

I started singing Fix You by Coldplay because in all honestly I felt like that song was meant for me and once I finished I thought Louis was asleep but when I looked down to his face he was staring at me.

"You really do have a beautiful voice Haz." 

I just blushed a bit and smiled. He yawned and snuggled closer to me. 

'Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Louis."

I was staring to close my eyes when he said.. 

"Oops, I almost forgot.."

"What did you f-"

He kissed me on the lips and pulled away.. "Goodnight Harry." he whispered.

And yeah it was a good night after all.