Chapter 44.

So right now i'm just staring at the beautiful guy beneath me. His head was on my chest and he was breathing deeply and he had a faint smile on his lips. I wanted to do something special for Louis knowing this was day 3 of our week. So I slowly and carefully took him off of me and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

I walked only in my boxers down the stairs and started taking out cooking utensils and started making him pancakes. While I was making the pancakes Zayn came down the stairs which was a surprise because Zayn is the last one to wake up. 

"Hey Zayn, why are you up so early?"

"I honestly have no idea, i'v tried going back to sleep but I can't so I just came downstairs."

"Oh, do you want some pancakes Z? I was making breakfast for Lou but since you're here I can make you some too."

"Yeah thanks Haz."

I just nodded and continued making them. 

"Hey um..Harry?"

I hummed in response and he continued. 

"You really love him don't you Harry?"

"Who Louis?" he nodded. 

"Yeah, more than anything Zayn. I love him to the moon and back and without him it feels like i've lost another part of me. He is the reason I look forward to tomorrow's. He is the reason I don't cut or starve myself anymore, he's my soul mate and that's why I agreed to this bet. Cause I want him to know that we are made for one another."

He just stared at me with big eyes and sighed. 

"You're in real deep man." He chuckled. 

"I know, I know."

"Either way I know you guys like each other. Louis might be in denial right now but he knows he cares about you in that sense Haz. He'll come around sooner than you think and when he does you'll be ready for him just like you've always been."

I thanked Zayn and got out his pancakes and placed them in-front of him with a glass of orange juice. 

"Thanks mate."

"You're welcome Zayn."

I walked up to me and Louis' room with his breakfast and he was already awake but he was just laying down. When he saw me his face immediately lit up and he looked down at the breakfast and smiled. 

"Haz you didn't have to do this for me."

"I did it because I wanted to. and because you deserve to be treated right baby."

He blushed a little and started eating his pancakes. 

"So are you just going to stare at me or are you going to eat with me?"

"No boobear that's for you not for me i'm not hungry."

"Did I asked you if you were hungry? I didn't think so, so eat up babe." he replied filled with sass. 

He sat there just eating togetehr and laughing about random things when we decided we should shower.  So he went to take a shower and so did I. After we got dressed and all the boys were awake we decided to spend this day with the boys since we barely hang out with them. 

We decided to go to the laser tag place. Once we got there we were but in teams. It was uneven of-course but we didn't exactly care. It was Louis, Niall, and I. And Zayn and Liam on the other team. 

We were having so much fun, I shot Niall by mistake though and he was mad haha. Louis suddenly smacked me in the bum and ran away smirking. By the en of the day surprisingly Liam and Zayn won. I think they cheated!

We were now on our way to Nando's cause Niall said that I have to earn his forgiveness so this my way of earning it. He was jumping eagerily in his seat and said all was forgiven, Oh that has some major issues. 

Once we got there and our food was on our table we started eating. Louis got my hand under the table and started rubbing my hand with his thumb. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and continued eating. 

I suddenly feel a hand starting to make it way up my thigh and I looked down to my thigh and I see it's Louis' hand. I smirk at him and shake my head. He started rubbing his hand up and down and made his way inside the gap in between my legs and let his hand stay there.. 

"Why are you blushing HazzaBear?" Louis asked smirking.

"Oh shutup Louis!"

He just chuckled and kept touching my thigh, Until he let his hand wondered onto the top of my pants which in other words is my penis. He just put his hand there sometimes presses on it and all I could do was groan or hold back the moan that I desperately needed to release. 

We FINALLY got home. And once we got in I raced to my room and waited for Louis to come in. Once he came in I pushed him against the wall and looked down at him my eyes full of lust. 

"So you think you can play me huh babe?"

He just gulped and looked up at me.

"You look better when you're quite BooBear." I winked and started kissing his neck. 

"H-harry.." he moaned.

"Wow.. babe I just kissed your neck and you're already moaning I can imagine with the things we'll do later on. "

"Oh god  you prick!"

I chuckled and got off of him and layed on the bed. 

"Had quite a good time huh babe?"

"You're an asshole." He said smiling. 

He made his way over to the bed and laid next to me. And he snuggled close to me and hummed a random tune.

"Goodnight Babe."

"Goodnight Baby, sweet dreams."