Chapter 35.

Still Louis' point of view.

-------------------------------------------------

I couldn't sleep last night...I kept waking up and remembering when I moaned his name. And whenever I closed my eyes he just appeared and I honestly thought I was going crazy.. 

I just stayed awake and it was already 9 but I didn't care.. I went downstairs and Liam was there. 

"Hey, how you holden up buddy?"

"I'm good Liam thanks for asking."

He just nodded and went back upstairs, I grabbed a plate and grabbed some breakfast. Eleanor came down with her panties on with one of my shirts...Aww she looks cute. But I bet Harry would look cutter in it. What what the fuck? Did I just honestly think that...what the bloody heck is wrong with me!

I suddenly felt two arms wrap around my waist...and guess what it reminded me of? Yesterday when I hugged Harry begging him to stay. It seems like verything is Harry, Harry, Harry now and I don't know why.

"Look baby, i'm sorry I over-reacted yesterday it was just weird to hear you, you know moan his name and all that stuff.."

"It's okay El, let's just get over it yeah?"

"Okay babe."

We ate together and afterwards she left..and I felt bad because I was honestly a little happy she left and i've never felt like that when she leaves.. what the fuck is going on..?

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, styled my hair into a quiff and all that shit. When Niall suddenly came to everyone's room yelling "HARRY IS ON-LINE ON SKYPE AND HE IS SKYPING WITH ME RIGHT NOW! HURRY UP AND SEE HIM!"

I rushed out of my room to Niall's but I was too late the rest of the boys were already there crowding the camera and I couldn't even see Harry's face.

"Harry, I think Louis wants to see you." Zayn said cheekily.

I grinned suddenly started forming on my face..that's until Harry opened his mouth. 

He was covering his eyes, and he said "I don't want to see him, could you turn the camera back.."

Yeah I think I just died..

"Oh well, I hope you have fun in Cheshire.." I whispered tears brimming in my eyes. 

I walked back to my room and slammed the door and locked it. 

"So you don't care about me huh? You don't want to see me? You're covering your eyes and you're ignoring me? Fine Harry, Go ahead...fine!" I said to no one in particular.

I crawled all the way to the side of my bed and took out all the bottles.. I started with one..chugging it down just like the last one. 

Then I remembered what Harry just said..he didn't want to talk to me..so I opened a second one and I  chugged that down. That's how it went until there were no more bottles left and everything was moving and there was this buzzing noise in my head. I felt dizzy and I stumbled to Niall's room and I knew they were still talking to Harry.

I walked into the room and almost fell to the floor...

"Listen Harry, I dwont givaaaah shhhhit what yOOOooo say c-cause I know you want to talk too mew and I want to tawlk to yoooou tooo Hazzzzzaaa Bear. You want to know why cause you give my butterfliiiiesssss. And I wuv you.." I slurred...

And then everything went black..