Chapter 3.

I wish Louis was here..I wish we were cuddling and watching movies together, but who i'm I kidding that's never going to happen.

I was receiving a lot of twitter messages, so I decided to check them out.

" @HarryStyles i'm so sorry Louis said that he doesn't mean it #Larry" 

"@LouisTomlinson you're an idiot @HarryStyles must feel like shit now thanks to you." 

And more tweets similar to those were tweeted. 

What would Lou tweet that would make me and the fans upset? 

I went to his page and I really wish I hadn't.

"@Skyleridk How's this, Larry is the biggest load of bullshit i've ever heard. I'm happy why can't you accept that."

I didn't even know I was crying until I felt a wet substance running down my neck. So Louis think i'm bullshit, he thinks our friendship is bullshit..I don't understand. 

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door for the 2nd time today I looked in the mirror. "If you weren't fat, if you weren't ugly, pathetic, and a loser maybe Louis would love you. Maybe he wouldn't think you're bullshit..but he clearly does because that's exactly what you are..b-bull..s-shit.!!" I screamed and cried to myself infront of the mirror. 

I couldn't stand what I was looking at so I smashed the mirror with my fist..

There was pain at first but then it slowly turned into pleasure..I picked up a piece of  broken glass and looked at it. 

"NO, Harry you can't stoop that low..have a little dignity." I told myself.

" I'm bullshit anyway..you can't get any lower than that." I whispered.