Chapter 26.

Louis' point of view

--------------------------------------------------------

I suddenly snapped out of my trance and ran out of Nando's searching for Harry.

I ran a couple blocks frantically shouting his name but I didn't see him anywhere.. I started walking back to Nando's and all the boys were waiting for me...we got in the car and I can tell they hated me right now they were obviously weren't going to tell me that but I could see it in their eyes that they knew this was my fault and they hate me.. I don't blame them.

"You're such a prick, he is nice enough to give you a second chance and you ruin it!" Niall suddenly yelled at my face.

"Niall calm down, it's probably all just a big mis-

"No Liam it isn't this prick decides to treat his band mate and his supposed to be best-friend like crap and make Harry feel worthless! What the fuck is wrong with you eh? You're fucking crazy, you're fucking  crazy and you don't treat your friends like that! God Louis you're such a fucking idiot!!" Niall yelled again.

I didn't say anything.. I mean what was I supposed to say.. I just let the silent tears run down my face. 

We got off the van and the three lads went to Niall's room to talk I guess..and I was walking up to my room when I saw Harry's door half opened so I went in..

And that's when I broke down.. I slid against his wall and smelled in his scent and looked at all his pictures he had..when my eyes stopped at one..it was of us in the X-factor we were hugging each other and we  both looked so happy...well that was before I broke Harry.

Suddenly Zayn came into my room and softly said "Everyone is down stairs to talk about Harry and they want us all there." 

I stood up and wiped my face with my shirt and followed Zayn outside.

Everyone was outside the door bickering and arguing about the whole Harry situation. 

Then they all started screaming at me and they went back to bickering when someone cleared their throat..

I turned around and it was him...it was Harry.. my Harry.

He was only in his boxers and he was shivering, but he didn't say anything he just ran up his room...

We all gave each other this look and before anyone could say anything I ran to Harry's room and silently locked the door since he was in the shower.. I sat in the corner of his bed.

The running water suddenly stopped and I became so anxious and nervous my hands were sweating.. He came out of the room and he was looking at the floor so he hadn't noticed me yet. He walked to his drawer and pulled out a pair of underwear when he turned around and he stared at me wide eyed. 

He opened his mouth to say something but I quickly cut him off.

"Harry listen I never meant to hurt you like that, I know nothing justifies what I did to you and I don't expect you to forgive me but please Harry just don't be mad at me I love you man, I honestly do but only as a friend Harry.. and I'm sorry I can't love you the way you love me b-but Harry it's just weird I can't think about you in that way..it's just not right and it's weird! But I don't want this to affect us Harry please you're my best mate and I don't want this to get in the way of that!" I frantically said.

He had tears streaming down his face..and he was in his pajamas already.

"Get out Louis.." He whispered.

"No Harry honestly..that's all you have to say!! I don't want you to be mad about this but it's ju-

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM AND I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU HOW I FELT ABOUT YOU BECAUSE I KNEW THERE WAS NO CHANCE OF YOU LOVING ME BACK...I MEAN YOU CAN'T! AND NOBODY CAN! YOU HAVE ELEANOR ANYWAYS SO I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT I ACTUALLY HAD A CHANCE..BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS LOUIS I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER JUST LIKE YOU'VE MADE ME SUFFER..AND I PROMISED I WAS GOING TO LEAVE YOU LIFE FOR GOOD.. AND I WILL DO THAT!" he yelled, his face red and tears rapidly streaming down his face... 

That's when I realized I was crying too.." Harry please.."

He pushed me out the door and coldly said " Goodbye Louis for good." 

He shut the door in my face and I turned around and I noticed everyone was there so that obviously means they were eavesdropping...but I didn't care. 

I lost my best-friend, I lost Harry...and he was never coming back.